God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
Post Reply
searchengineguy
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by searchengineguy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:52 pm

What would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? You have three options.
1. Say pass the ketchup, NP!
2. Disagree with his command and say it is an immoral thig to do
3. Say that you know that your god would never do something like this.

I declare that all three options fail. Guess why?
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by searchengineguy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:08 pm

This is one of the reasons that I don't believe, too many problems.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 888
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by Chapabel » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm

No, you don’t believe because you have been blinded by Satan and you choose to believe his lies.

Humanguy
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:48 pm

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by Humanguy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm
No, you don’t believe because you have been blinded by Satan and you choose to believe his lies.
Have all non-believers been blinded by Satan?

searchengineguy
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by searchengineguy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:30 am

Chapabel wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm
No, you don’t believe because you have been blinded by Satan and you choose to believe his lies.
It's really hard being blinded by something that is fictitious, letting alone believing his supposed lies. So what would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? I'm guessing knowing you, you would lick your lips and get started?
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by searchengineguy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:35 am

Humanguy wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm
No, you don’t believe because you have been blinded by Satan and you choose to believe his lies.
Have all non-believers been blinded by Satan?
Is that a rhetorical question?
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 888
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by Chapabel » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:33 am

Humanguy wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm
No, you don’t believe because you have been blinded by Satan and you choose to believe his lies.
Have all non-believers been blinded by Satan?
Yep

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 888
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by Chapabel » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:34 am

searchengineguy wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:30 am
Chapabel wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm
No, you don’t believe because you have been blinded by Satan and you choose to believe his lies.
It's really hard being blinded by something that is fictitious, letting alone believing his supposed lies. So what would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? I'm guessing knowing you, you would lick your lips and get started?
You don’t know me at all, boy.

searchengineguy
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by searchengineguy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:52 am

Chapabel wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:34 am
searchengineguy wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:30 am
Chapabel wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:37 pm
No, you don’t believe because you have been blinded by Satan and you choose to believe his lies.
It's really hard being blinded by something that is fictitious, letting alone believing his supposed lies. So what would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? I'm guessing knowing you, you would lick your lips and get started?
You don’t know me at all, boy.
Sorry Jim-Bob, you would need your ketchup and mustard first on that here slider! Yessiree, God! Wotever you say!

Seriously Chappy, what would you do if your god commanded you to do that?
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 888
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by Chapabel » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:45 am

You are asking me to respond to a hypothetical scenario that is diametrically opposed to God’s nature. This is another “got ‘cha” question. I’m not taking the bait. Why not explain what you would do if your god asked you to kill and eat a baby. Your god does prompt people to do such heinous acts, but my God doesn’t.

Post Reply