God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
searchengineguy

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by searchengineguy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:34 am

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:00 am
You still don't get it do you? If you haven't got the originals, your God's words have been lost forever. If you haven't got the originals, how the hell can you verify that the copies are correct? Own up, you can't!
No, I do get it. When you have tens of thousands of manuscripts that agree 100% then you can be assured they were accurately copied. It is you who doesn’t get the logic here.
The oldest manuscripts we have are the Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. They both don't have the long ending of Mark, which was forged and just tacked on later. So the thousands of manuscripts that were written later were WRONG.
If Jesus was truly human he couldn't be rotting in a tomb and in paradise at the same time. It would take magic to do that.
Chapabel wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:14 am
Study the verses I posted. Stop being lazy. Consider the hint I gave you and figure out how Christ was in Paradise that very day with the thief.
Something has to give. You can't have rotting corpses in Paradise or thieves in the tomb of Jesus.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:42 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:34 am
Something has to give. You can't have rotting corpses in Paradise or thieves in the tomb of Jesus.
Nothing has to give. You must study. If you're too lazy to research this I'm not going to spell it out for you. Now, I provided verses and a hint to help you. The rest is on you, Sport.

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:38 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:42 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Nothing has to give. You must study. If you're too lazy to research this I'm not going to spell it out for you. Now, I provided verses and a hint to help you. The rest is on you, Sport.
The oldest manuscripts we have are the Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. They both don't have the long ending of Mark. This is proof that the thousands of manuscripts written with the long ending are bogus. Your holy book has solid evidence of forgery between its covers.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:21 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:38 pm
Chapabel wrote:
searchengineguy wrote:
The oldest manuscripts we have are the Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus. They both don't have the long ending of Mark. This is proof that the thousands of manuscripts written with the long ending are bogus. Your holy book has solid evidence of forgery between its covers.
Rather than research a topic that YOU brought up, you deflect to another issue. Admit it, boy, you are nothing more than a cheap cut and paster with an ax to grind. On at least two occasions you have been busted plagiarizing work as your own. You can't find the answer in a blog so you just drop it and cast your venom in another direction. You are the epitome of a God-hating reprobate. I will cast no more pearls in your direction. Begone, you dishonest fool.

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:19 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:21 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:38 pm
Chapabel wrote:

Rather than research a topic that YOU brought up, you deflect to another issue. Admit it, boy, you are nothing more than a cheap cut and paster with an ax to grind. On at least two occasions you have been busted plagiarizing work as your own. You can't find the answer in a blog so you just drop it and cast your venom in another direction. You are the epitome of a God-hating reprobate. I will cast no more pearls in your direction. Begone, you dishonest fool.
I don't need to research common knowledge that says that humans rot after a day or two, it's impossible to be in two places at the same time or if you haven't got the original documents you can't be sure that copies made from them are accurate. This type of common knowledge isn't common to you. You aren't interested in truths, you just want your fairytales to remain intact.
Aleister Crowley

Claire

Post by Claire » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:15 am

searchengineguy wrote:What would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? You have three options.
1. Say pass the ketchup, NP!
2. Disagree with his command and say it is an immoral thig to do
3. Say that you know that your god would never do something like this.

I declare that all three options fail. Guess why?
What's the point of answering your hypothetical question if all three options fail? You may as well just get to explaining why.
"He that keepeth his mouth and his tongue, keepeth his soul from distress" -- Prov. 21:23

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:29 am

Claire wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:15 am
searchengineguy wrote:What would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? You have three options.
2. Disagree with his command and say it is an immoral thing to do

What's the point of answering your hypothetical question if all three options fail? You may as well just get to explaining why.
Well let's see how you would answer first. Would you do 1,2, or 3?
Aleister Crowley

Claire

Post by Claire » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:57 am

SEG wrote:
Claire wrote:
SEG wrote:What would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? You have three options.
2. Disagree with his command and say it is an immoral thig to do

I decline to answer a false dilemma. And, you accused me of presenting a false dilemma elsewhere, but while I left my hypothetical question open ended, you have literally only given me three choices, spelling each out, and nothing outside of them. You're being hypocritical, and you still don't understand logical fallacies as well as you think you do.
"He that keepeth his mouth and his tongue, keepeth his soul from distress" -- Prov. 21:23

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:43 am

Claire wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:57 am
SEG wrote:
Claire wrote:
I decline to answer a false dilemma. And, you accused me of presenting a false dilemma elsewhere, but while I left my hypothetical question open ended, you have literally only given me three choices, spelling each out, and nothing outside of them. You're being hypocritical, and you still don't understand logical fallacies as well as you think you do.
If you knew them better, you would say it was a false trilemma. So what is another option outside of these 3?
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:23 pm

This entire thread is a joke. God did not command anyone to kill and eat a baby. Period. This has been proven. The forum fool also is too lazy to investigate the scriptures I provided that proves Jesus did not lie. This blithering idiot is looking more foolish every time he posts.