God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 879
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by Chapabel » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:38 pm

Moonwood the Hare wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm
Why?
Because it will help you to understand what people are saying to you.
Forget it Moon. He is incapable of honest discussion. His blatant prejudice against God prevents him from truthful discussions. He is reprobate void of any understanding. I will refute his lies and deception but I will no longer engage him directly.

searchengineguy
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by searchengineguy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:38 am

Chapabel wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 pm
No, you hate dealing with me because I expose your sick beliefs to what they really mean. Blind faith like you revealed causes feeble minds to go and commit atrocities, thinking that if God commands something in the Bible, it must be right or good. But guess what, it's not right EVER to rip open the bellies of pregnant women, kill babies, own slaves and beat them to the point of maiming them without them dying or attempting to murder your children. I would NEVER do any of those things because I am a better person and have more moral responsibility than the god that you claim to love. You are no better than your fictitious god and I'm glad for your sake that it's on record now. Yeah, I'm done with you too. You have made me feel sick.
I hate conversing with you because you are a dishonest, deceitful fool. You are just like you father Satan. Did God permit Abraham sacrifice Isaac? DID HE, YOU LYING FOOL?!?! DID HE?!?! No He didn’t, you dishonest serpent. God tested Abraham and he passed the test without killing his son. Now, acknowledge God did not require Abraham kill Isaac or show everyone the lying deceitful fool you are.
First of all I didn't tell any lies like your god and Abraham did in their deceitful and cruel treatment of Isaac if you believe this fairy-tale made up by deceitful Jews. In the story God DID require Abraham to kill Isaac. In fact he TEMPTED him as well as commanded him here:
Genesis 22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
Lying must be catching and part of the indoctrination process if you truly think that God didn't initially require Abraham to kill Isaac. Calling me a dishonest serpent doesn't abrogate you of the responsibility of looking at the truth. How can a serpent be dishonest anyhow? You are revealing to everyone reading this into how disconnected you actually are. Get a grip and get help.
Last edited by searchengineguy on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by searchengineguy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:02 am

Moonwood the Hare wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm
Why?
Because it will help you to understand what people are saying to you.
What have I missed? I really don't think that Abraham passed the test in the way it was presented. If the test was to see if Abraham loved God beyond anything else and would do ANYTHING that God demanded, including murdering his family member and therefore committing human sacrifice, I agree that he passed the test. But surely a good, loving and just god would NEVER command such a barbaric act, and Abraham failed the test by acknowledging his god wanted that act carried out? A good, loving and just god would never command human sacrifice. Especially when this god learned that Abraham said this to his son,
8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
Why did Abraham pass the test when he lied to his son and knew that there would be no lamb for a burnt offering, Isaac was to be the burnt offering?
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 879
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by Chapabel » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:43 pm

It has been falsely stated that Abraham lied to Isaac when he told his son that God would provide Himself a lamb for the sacrifice. The bumbling fool that has made that claim is too lazy to research and read the rest of the story. After God stopped Abraham from sacrificing Isaac, God did provide an animal for the sacrifice:

Genesis 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

Again, it is so easy to refute the false claims of the village idiot.

searchengineguy
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by searchengineguy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:03 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:43 pm
It has been falsely stated that Abraham lied to Isaac when he told his son that God would provide Himself a lamb for the sacrifice. The bumbling fool that has made that claim is too lazy to research and read the rest of the story. After God stopped Abraham from sacrificing Isaac, God did provide an animal for the sacrifice:

Genesis 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

Again, it is so easy to refute the false claims of the village idiot.
Hmm, a lamb or a ram? Maybe the real village idiot will elucidate?
An adult female sheep is referred to as a ewe (/juː/), an intact male as a ram or occasionally a tup, a castrated male as a wether, and a younger sheep as a lamb.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by searchengineguy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:06 pm

C'mon Chappie, tell us the real meaning behind this bullshit story!
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 879
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by Chapabel » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm

So the forum fool wants to play silly semantic games. But again, he is in over his head. He wants so much to show how Abraham lied. Just like his father Satan, the village idiot attacks the word of God. However being an uneducated putz he doesn't know how to research Hebrew words. When Isaac asked Abraham where the "lamb" was, the word he used was שֶׂה and means "a member of a flock, i.e. a sheep or goat:—(lesser, small) cattle, ewe, goat, lamb, sheep." It was a generic word used in reference to a member of a herd. And Abraham responded using the same word. So there was no lie, just ignorance on the part of the reprobate making the claim.

The real meaning of this story is the foreshadowing of the Lamb of God who would die as a substitute for mankind's sin. The blithering idiot will reject this (as he rejects all truth) and come out with more profanity or some such foolishness. He really can't help himself because he is just following his dad's lead.

searchengineguy
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by searchengineguy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:18 pm

That doesn't make any sense either. A good, loving and just god would never command human sacrifice. Yet he does. Now you are saying that Isaac being a lamb to be killed by his father but is let go in mercy equates to Jesus being actually killed by mankind and given no mercy to make up for their crimes. No wonder this religion made you a blithering idiot.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by searchengineguy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:31 pm

If Abraham was truthful he would have said something like this:
5 And Abraham said unto his young men, "Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and I will murder him. God has ordered me to make him a human sacrifice and I alone will come again to you." But he couldn't tell the truth because the lad would have fucked off down the mountain! God and Abraham conspired with deceit to get their evil job done. But you can't handle the truth and make up some bullshit story to excuse it.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 879
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by Chapabel » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm
The blithering idiot will reject this (as he rejects all truth) and come out with more profanity or some such foolishness. He really can't help himself because he is just following his dad's lead.
As predicted, the reprobate rejects truth and can only issue forth profanity. Case closed.

Post Reply