God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
Chapabel

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by Chapabel »

In the Bible, God generally judges a person based on his/her ethnic basis:

Zechariah 8:23 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'”
Tell ya what Sport, lets address each portion of scripture you posted to support your position. Go ahead and give me your synopsis of the above verse and how this verse supports your view...

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy »

Chapabel wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Zechariah 8:23 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'”
Tell ya what Sport, lets address each portion of scripture you posted to support your position. Go ahead and give me your synopsis of the above verse and how this verse supports your view...
Sure. Firstly tell me how you think God isn't biased and inconsistent towards Jews.

Do you really think that 6 million Jews deserved their slaughter in the name of your god?
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:30 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Sure. Firstly tell me how you think God isn't biased and inconsistent towards Jews.

Do you really think that 6 million Jews deserved their slaughter in the name of your god?
Nope. I'm not playing that. YOU made the assertion; YOU posted these verses. Now YOU get to expound Zech.8:23 and show how that verse shows God is both biased and inconsistent towards the Jewish people as well as how that verse shows God judges people based on their ethnicity.

searchengineguy

Chapabel wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:00 pm
Nope. I'm not playing that. YOU made the assertion; YOU posted these verses. Now YOU get to expound Zech.8:23 and show how that verse shows God is both biased and inconsistent towards the Jewish people as well as how that verse shows God judges people based on their ethnicity.
Point of order Chappy. I made the other assertions first. Cat got your tongue?
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

It’s starting to look like you cannot use the verses to validate your point after all. It’s looking like all you can do is cut and paste hit pieces from unscholarly, non-academic blogs without being able to describe their meaning or importance. Now, you said you could explain how Zech.8:23 shows God is biased and inconsistent towards Jews. I requested you also explain how God judges people according to their ethnicity since that claim was also made in the piece you posted. So stop stalling and get to expounding.

searchengineguy

Chapabel wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 pm
It’s starting to look like you cannot use the verses to validate your point after all. It’s looking like all you can do is cut and paste hit pieces from unscholarly, non-academic blogs without being able to describe their meaning or importance. Now, you said you could explain how Zech.8:23 shows God is biased and inconsistent towards Jews. I requested you also explain how God judges people according to their ethnicity since that claim was also made in the piece you posted. So stop stalling and get to expounding.
Not a problem Chappy. I'm waiting for you to respond to the OP first. What's holding you up?
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

searchengineguy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:01 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 pm
Not a problem Chappy. I'm waiting for you to respond to the OP first. What's holding you up?
I’ve already told you I will not respond directly. You’ve previously proven to be a dishonest hack when I did respond. I won’t fall for your crap anymore. Now this is your final opportunity to substantiate your claim and expound this verse or show everyone your true colors.

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

So it appears the forum fool can’t explain how the verses he posted validate his position. Just another example of his ignorance. We can put this thread to bed.

searchengineguy

There is only one fool in this forum. He has a full diaper and is unable to respond to the OP of an honest post. He is so thick he can't understand how his babble favours and singles out Jews. Here is the proof, point by point in bold so even Chappy should be able to follow:

Zechariah 8:23

“This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'”

(seriously!)- Yes, everyone in the world needs to grab hold of a Jews clothes and be lead around by God's teacher's pet.

Deuteronomy 23:3

“No Ammonite or Moabite shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of their descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall ever enter the assembly of the LORD” Just because the Ammonites and Moabites slighted the Jews and their God, they got the supreme punishment. Even unjustly towards their descendants down to the 10th generation. Why single out the tenth generation?

Deuteronomy 23:19-20

“19 When you lend money, food, or anything else to another Israelite, you are not allowed to charge interest. 20 You can charge a foreigner interest. But if you charge other Israelites interest, the Lord your God will not let you be successful in the land you are about to take.”
For some weird reason God forbids charging interest ONLY to the Jews.

Matthew 10:5-8

“5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.”

Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans, just do the healing etc and give the other stuff to the Jews. Fuck the rest!

Matthew 15:26

“26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s (Jew’s) bread and toss it to the dogs (Gentiles).” Jews=children and Gentiles= dogs

Deuteronomy 7:6

“For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.” God only treasures and owns Jews

Leviticus 25:44-45

” 44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. “

You may own slaves, but not Jews

Leviticus 25:39-41

“39 “‘If any of your fellow Israelites become poor and sell themselves to you, do not make them work as slaves. 40 They are to be treated as hired workers or temporary residents among you; they are to work for you until the Year of Jubilee. 41 Then they and their children are to be released, and they will go back to their own clans and to the property of their ancestors.” b]You may own slaves, but not Jews[/b]

According to the Bible, a person must be a Jew to become a prophet/apostle. All the prophets and the apostles who came after Abraham were ONLY Jews. Barely 0.2% of the World’s population is Jewish but all the Bible’s authors were Jews. There is not even a single Gentile author.( Luke & Luke, the Jew)

It’s even more obvious if you observe how God judges Israel vs other nations. For instance, when God judged and destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah, the gentile nations of Edom, Ammon, Babylon, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, etc, he didn’t send any prophets to warn those people but every time he judged Israel, he send prophets upon prophets and gave a lot of time for them to repent.

In fact, the prophetic books of the Bible are filled with God’s hatred for some Ethnicities like Edomities, Philistines, Moabites, Babylonians, Ammonities, etc and his special love reserved only for the Israelites(Jews).

The entire Bible can be summarized in the following verse: Jew first, then Gentile (Romans 1:16).

The idea that god would exhibit such racist tendencies is wholly inconsistent with a deity who created the universe and produced humans of multiple races. On the other hand, this figure is immediately consistent with an imaginary god invented by the Jewish people.
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

You filthy liar and a deceitful putz. I told you I would give you the verses that answer your unfounded and false claim. I also told you that I would not get caught in your “gotcha” trap again. YOU said you could explain how the verses you cut and pasted from an unscholarly and non-academic website supported your claim. You can’t do it because you are a fake and a fraud. You are nothing more than a second-rate, cheap, uneducated, biased, fool. You are the antithesis of what members of this forum should be. You have once again been exposed as the ignorant phoney that you are. Until you can expound the verses that you claimed you could, your presence on this forum is a total waste.