God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
searchengineguy

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by searchengineguy »

Just the answers that I thought you would know how to deliver, knowing your ignorant style. All bluster and no substance. It must really hurt you to discover how biased and inconsistent your god is towards his "chosen" people. Where was he hiding when the holocaust slaughtered them?

He seems to run and hide when the going gets tough. Just like you, like father like son.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:01 pm
Just the answers that I thought you would know how to deliver, knowing your ignorant style. All bluster and no substance. It must really hurt you to discover how biased and inconsistent your god is towards his "chosen" people. Where was he hiding when the holocaust slaughtered them?

He seems to run and hide when the going gets tough. Just like you, like father like son.
You’re too stupid to comprehend a thoughtful response. You are incapable of discussing scripture intelligently. You’re just a cheap cut and paster who can’t even explain what you cut and pasted. God does not hide and neither do I. I’m right here calling you out for the fraud that you are. Now begone you pathetic fool.

searchengineguy

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:30 pm
God does not hide...
Yeah? Let's test him - Ok you Christian god, I call you out for the fraud that you are. Now begone you pathetic fool!

See, nothing happened. How about the unforgivable sin? The Holy Spirit blows Jesus and gave Mother Mary the pox. See, nothing happened again. You are now in deep shit, because you mentally read that blasphemy and your eternal salvation is now fucked.

That's why you shouldn't hang with atheists, as per:
1 Corinthians 15:33
The New King James Version
33 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

You continue to reveal that you are a vile creature. And what amazes me the most is that Jesus Christ still loves you. You are a total fraud and I’ll not waste anymore time trying to educate you. You are an ignorant fool and that’s exactly what you want to be.

searchengineguy

Chapabel wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:43 am
And what amazes me the most is that Jesus Christ still loves you.
If Jesus still loves me after all that than he is an ignorant fool. He can love my arse.
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy

And what amazes me the most is that Jesus Christ still loves you...how would you know?
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy

down she goes
Aleister Crowley