The Ossuary of James

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
searchengineguy

Re: The Ossuary of James

Post by searchengineguy »

No it wasn't and I'm done Claire. You are welcome to comment on the other thread if you like. I think Moon and JTH have given up the ghost.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Claire

Post by Claire »

Claire wrote:
SEG wrote:
Claire wrote:What pertains to Oded Golan and the ossuary of James was already addressed -- see previous posts. Golan's other artifacts, and offenses are irrelevant to this topic. And, you copied the entire article, except for the final two paragraphs, which explain why the judge couldn't rule one way or the other on the artifacts. This is your second deceptive act in a desperate attempt to bolster your side.
I can see why you don't want to address those points.
What pertains to the topic in that article was already addressed — see previous posts.
SEG wrote:No it wasn't and I'm done Claire.
It was — see previous posts.
"He that keepeth his mouth and his tongue, keepeth his soul from distress" -- Prov. 21:23

searchengineguy

I told you I was done!
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy

down she goes again
Aleister Crowley

Claire

Post by Claire »

Claire wrote:
SEG wrote:
Claire wrote:What pertains to Oded Golan and the ossuary of James was already addressed -- see previous posts. Golan's other artifacts, and offenses are irrelevant to this topic. And, you copied the entire article, except for the final two paragraphs, which explain why the judge couldn't rule one way or the other on the artifacts. This is your second deceptive act in a desperate attempt to bolster your side.
I can see why you don't want to address those points.
What pertains to the topic in that article was already addressed — see previous posts.
SEG wrote:
Claire wrote:
SEG wrote:No it wasn't and I'm done Claire.
It was — see previous posts
I told you I was done!
I know. I was just saying see previous posts if you decide to see for yourself those points were already addressed.
"He that keepeth his mouth and his tongue, keepeth his soul from distress" -- Prov. 21:23