More and better miracles than Jesus

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
SEG

More and better miracles than Jesus

Post by SEG » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:01 am

You may have to change your religion. These astonishing miracles have been witnessed by hundreds of thousands of people, hundreds being professional medical doctors and well known skeptics!

See: http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles.htm

Oh, and he performed some of his miracles once in 2010 on the Oprah Winfrey Show too.
Premise One: If a compassionate God exists, then he would do things just as a compassionate person would.
Premise Two: God doesn't do things as a compassionate person would.
Conclusion: Therefore, a compassionate God does not exist.

Chapabel

Re: More and better miracles than Jesus

Post by Chapabel » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:42 pm

More and better? From what I read Sathya Sai Baba died in April 2011, and he's still dead. Jesus died but He arose the third day and was seen by at least 500 people before His ascension. That tells me Jesus is far and away better than Baba. Jesus can offer life after death, but Baba can't.

Not only could Baba not raise himself from the dead, he couldn't heal himself from a broken hip:
In 2003, Sai Baba suffered a fractured hip when a student standing on an iron stool slipped and the boy and stool both fell on him. After that he gave darshana from a car or his porte chair. After 2004, Sai Baba used a wheelchair and began to make fewer public appearances.
More and better? Hahaha, I think I'll stick with Jesus.

SEG

Post by SEG » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:42 pm
More and better? From what I read Sathya Sai Baba died in April 2011, and He's still dead. Jesus died but He arose the third day and was seen by at least 500 people before His ascension. That tells me Jesus is far and away better than Baba. Jesus can offer life after death, but Baba can't.

Not only could Baba not raise Himself from the dead, He couldn't heal Himself from a broken hip:
In 2003, Sai Baba suffered a fractured hip when a student standing on an iron stool slipped and the boy and stool both fell on him. After that He gave darshana from a car or His porte chair. After 2004, Sai Baba used a wheelchair and began to make fewer public appearances.
More and better? Hahaha, I think I'll stick with Jesus.
Re the hip, you need to read that in context. Of course He could have Healed Himself if He really wanted to be selfish, but He was much more concerned with healing others. He did that as a sacrifice in His deep love for you and the rest of mankind. You really need to open your heart and mind to His omnibenevolence.

Sathya Sai Baba has said Himself that He will return soon, and mankind will be redeemed and be in peace forever. Many books attest to this fact. If He could do all these things using His awesome powers and omniscience, then He truly is better than Jesus. See:
He was miraculously born. There were miraculous things heralding his birth. He could change water into wine or any other drink. Heck, he could change water into gasoline. He could walk on water. He could levitate. He could be in two places at the same time. He could turn rocks into candy. He could change the colour of his clothes on demand. He could multipy food (just like Jesus.) He could produce items out of thin air. He could disappear. (Now that would have been useful to Jesus when they came for him) He could cause trees to just sprout fruits. (Unlike Jesus who had to curse the tree for not just having fruit out of seanson.) He could control the weather. He could physically transform into every deity. He could emit light.
More here:
Sri Sathya Sai Baba is god incarnate for many. He has touched so many lives in so many ways all over the world. His humanitarian work for the welfare of mankind is unparalleled. His messages of love all, serve all.. help ever, hurt never spread the universal message of love. Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is perhaps one of the very few gurus who has followers from every religion, caste, creed, race, community etc because love is his very nature. His divine doctrine has enabled many to live a peaceful, content yet worldly life. For many devotees their faith that he is god does not depend on whether or not he will come back for even as I write they feel him enriching their lives.
Having said this, it is important to mention that there are those among his devotees who have implicit faith that Sri Sathya Sai Baba will return ushering in the golden age that mankind has been long waiting for. He will return in ways which is beyond human imagination and that time, that moment is fast approaching. They also believe that try as one may, one cannot predict him. He is the master and whatever he does shall be for the welfare of mankind. So if they can't predict him, why do they believe that he will come back? They give a simple and innocent answer. They believe in every word he said. His word is truth. If he has said he will live till 95/96.. he will most certainly be back. If he has said that the unrest in the world will be replaced by love, peace, righteousness, truth and nonviolence. ..then it damn well will be. They quote Baba "Trust in my wisdom for I do not make mistakes"
Who doesn't want a world filled with peace? In his lifetime Sathya Sai Baba has always been engaged in transformation of hearts. Upon his return if mankind is going benefit and gain from it.. an era of peace and love shall arrive with him. .then why not? So be it. When? Where? How? ....Who cares? Say the devotees, As long as he is coming back. We just pray every day that O lord, let today be that day. We just have to intensify our prayer, our service to mankind and make our lives his message.
Premise One: If a compassionate God exists, then he would do things just as a compassionate person would.

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 pm

Ummm...no. He’s still dead. He claimed he would be reincarnated. That is not the same as being resurrected. If he can’t raise himself, I can’t trust him to raise me. But hey, if you want to be a follower of Baba, go for it. Let me know how that works out for you. Haha haha 😂

SEG

Post by SEG » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:23 am

Chapabel wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 pm
Ummm...no. He’s still dead. He claimed he would be reincarnated. That is not the same as being resurrected. If he can’t raise himself, I can’t trust him to raise me. But hey, if you want to be a follower of Baba, go for it. Let me know how that works out for you. Haha haha 😂
What makes you think JC is alive and well? There's no pics of him strolling around Jerusalem. Oh yeah, he is alive in your heart, just like is Saba to some Hindus.

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 am

There were over 500 eyewitnesses who saw Jesus after the resurrection. How many have claimed to have seen Baba? You let me know how worshipping Baba works for you alright? Haha 😆

SEG

Post by SEG » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:14 am

Chapabel wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 am
There were over 500 eyewitnesses who saw Jesus after the resurrection. How many have claimed to have seen Baba? You let me know how worshipping Baba works for you alright? Haha 😆
I'm not talking about over 500 phoney unnamed witnesses 2,000 years ago, I'm talking this century. Thousands of people saw him in his last re-incarnated state and millions will see him when he returns very soon. You had better look at all of his of miracles as evidence, there are photos, videos, and first hand named witnesses that are alive today which are much more convincing than just stories in the Bible and 500 phoney unnamed witnesses.

Where are the photos of JC walking around today?

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:48 am

SEG wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:14 am
Chapabel wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 am
I'm not talking about over 500 phoney unnamed witnesses 2,000 years ago, I'm talking this century. Thousands of people saw him in his last re-incarnated state and millions will see him when he returns very soon. You had better look at all of his of miracles as evidence, there are photos, videos, and first hand named witnesses that are alive today which are much more convincing than just stories in the Bible and 500 phoney unnamed witnesses.

Where are the photos of JC walking around today?
No, no, no Sport. Reincarnation claims are not the same as resurrection. If you dig his coffin up, you will find his decayed body. Jesus’ tomb is empty. No one claims to have seen Baba resurrected. Not one. You keep right on defending your new faith. How’s that working out for you? Haha haha 😂

SEG

Post by SEG » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:49 pm

According to one devotee:
He has just left his body. We know for a fact that his soul is very much present over here. His soul will remain in Puttaparthi for the next 10 years and then he will be reborn as Prema Sai Baba in Karnataka.There is no doubt about that,' he says.
Not only has he the power to resurrect others long dead, he can re-incarnate, which is obviously superior to ordinary resurrection. His powers are unlimited. Unlike Jesus, who cannot make a prison so secure that he can't escape from it.

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:39 pm

SEG wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:49 pm
According to one devotee:
He has just left his body. We know for a fact that his soul is very much present over here. His soul will remain in Puttaparthi for the next 10 years and then he will be reborn as Prema Sai Baba in Karnataka.There is no doubt about that,' he says.
Not only has he the power to resurrect others long dead, he can re-incarnate, which is obviously superior to ordinary resurrection. His powers are unlimited. Unlike Jesus, who cannot make a prison so secure that he can't escape from it.
:lol: :lol: Oh that's rich. You accept the unverified opinion of an unnamed "devotee" discovered on a personal blog, called "Sparkle's and Glitter's" but you reject the Bible. Holy cow SEG, you have much more faith than I do. I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist or a follower of Baba. Tell me SEG, what has this Baba dude done since his death? He hasn't resurrected; he hasn't been reincarnated like he promised. Has anyone claimed to have seen him or talk to him? I mean someone with a little bit of credibility, not an unnamed source on a teenagers personal blog. What a way to get the New Year started. Thanks for the laugh SEG. Sparkle's and Glitter's. You need to let me know how following Baba works out for you in 2019. :lol: :lol: :lol: