God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
searchengineguy
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by searchengineguy »

Christians should realise that their god was bigoted and with great bias only supported the Jews as a group of people that he favoured. He even used genocide to assist the Jews in robbing their neighbours, contrary to his own commandments.

During the supposed Egyptian exodus, God helped out his "chosen people" to escape their captors. He even supposedly parted the Red Sea to allow the Jews to cross while collapsing it in on and drowning the Egyptians.

But when the Jews became captives in a life and death situation, where was he? He sat back and watched the slaughter of 6,000,000 of his chosen people in Germany and the rest of Europe.

Why would any god do this, ignore all humans for tens of thousands of years then give favour to a desert tribe on a spot of land that was a tiny fraction of Earth's population at the time? I say that the Jews invented a god that favoured them, just like every other indoctrinated group of people since the dawn of time.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by Chapabel »

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:26 am
I say that...
What you believe and say about God is irrelevant. You have no use for God and you openly disdain those of us who do worship Him. Everything you post about God and Christians is disparaging and vile. You don’t care to discuss our beliefs. You only want to condemn. So we don’t care what you say.

searchengineguy
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by searchengineguy »

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:26 am
I say that...
Chapabel wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:45 pm
What you believe and say about God is irrelevant.

No, it's right on the button, and that's why you hate me saying stuff like this. It's the truth and you just can't face up to it.

Your god if he existed was incredibly biased, bigoted, jealous, bloodthirsty, ignorant and inconsistent. Just like the sheep gathering, ignorant and violent peasants that dreamed him up.
You have no use for God and you openly disdain those of us who do worship Him.
Correct, especially fools like you who can't admit he can't do anything wrong, because, ....because he can't! Just like a petulant child who runs from the truth and sticks out her tongue in rebellion.
Everything you post about God and Christians is disparaging and vile.
No, I like a lot of Christians. You aren't on my list, but your daddy is certainly deserserving of disparagement and is vile as they come. One day you might come out from under your veil and see him for what he is...then thank me for your education.
You don’t care to discuss our beliefs. You only want to condemn. So we don’t care what you say.
My tongue is firmly pointed back at you Jim Bob. So what is your argument against the OP? I can hardly wait...
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by Chapabel »

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:29 pm
So what is your argument against the OP? I can hardly wait...
There is no reason to post any argument. You’re too stupid to comprehend Biblical principles. You reject Biblical truth and have already set your mind on your own created fantasy. No matter how many times I prove you’re an idiot, you continue pushing you false narratives. You are a blind fool spouting ignorance.

searchengineguy
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by searchengineguy »

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:29 pm
So what is your argument against the OP? I can hardly wait...
Chapabel wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:37 am
There is no reason to post any argument.
From your POV here's a great reason: You know of several ways that God isn't Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews.

Too bad you have come up empty handed again. Your holster is empty and your diaper is full again. You'd better wail for Momma!
Chappys full diaper.jpg
Chappys full diaper.jpg (37.85 KiB) Viewed 408 times
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by Chapabel »

searchengineguy wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:06 am

Too bad you have come up empty handed again.
I know the answer for God’s chastisement of Israel. If you really wanted to know, you could read the Bible and discover for yourself. God warned Israel exactly of what would happen if they turned their backs on Him. If you think the Holocaust was bad you should read what happens to Israel during the tribulation. Now, if you really want to know the truth, just let me know and I’ll be happy to post the verses so that you can discover the truth for yourself. But I will not spoon feed the widdle fool.

searchengineguy
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by searchengineguy »

You really are a sick puppy. You are really saying here the the Jews deserved the Holocaust because they turned their backs on God.

Hitler move over in Hell, your buddy will be joining you soon.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by Chapabel »

searchengineguy wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:06 pm
You really are a sick puppy. You are really saying here the the Jews deserved the Holocaust because they turned their backs on God.

Hitler move over in Hell, your buddy will be joining you soon.
You really need to learn the Bible before you regurgitate your ignorance. Every human deserves the chastisement of God. Each and every person deserves a spot in Hell. But because of God’s Grace we can be saved from His wrath. Praise the Lord!!! Hold my mule while I shout!!!

searchengineguy
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by searchengineguy »

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateAChristi ... _a_racist/
In the Bible, God generally judges a person based on his/her ethnic basis:

Zechariah 8:23

“This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'”

(seriously!)

Deuteronomy 23:3

“No Ammonite or Moabite shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of their descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall ever enter the assembly of the LORD”

Deuteronomy 23:19-20

“19 When you lend money, food, or anything else to another Israelite, you are not allowed to charge interest. 20 You can charge a foreigner interest. But if you charge other Israelites interest, the Lord your God will not let you be successful in the land you are about to take.”

Matthew 10:5-8

“5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.”

Matthew 15:26

“26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s (Jew’s) bread and toss it to the dogs (Gentiles).”

Deuteronomy 7:6

“For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.”

Leviticus 25:44-45

” 44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. “

Leviticus 25:39-41

“39 “‘If any of your fellow Israelites become poor and sell themselves to you, do not make them work as slaves. 40 They are to be treated as hired workers or temporary residents among you; they are to work for you until the Year of Jubilee. 41 Then they and their children are to be released, and they will go back to their own clans and to the property of their ancestors.”

According to the Bible, a person must be a Jew to become a prophet/apostle. All the prophets and the apostles who came after Abraham were ONLY Jews. Barely 0.2% of the World’s population is Jewish but all the Bible’s authors were Jews. There is not even a single Gentile author.( Luke & Luke, the Jew)

It’s even more obvious if you observe how God judges Israel vs other nations. For instance, when God judged and destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah, the gentile nations of Edom, Ammon, Babylon, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, etc, he didn’t send any prophets to warn those people but every time he judged Israel, he send prophets upon prophets and gave a lot of time for them to repent.

In fact, the prophetic books of the Bible are filled with God’s hatred for some Ethnicities like Edomities, Philistines, Moabites, Babylonians, Ammonities, etc and his special love reserved only for the Israelites(Jews).

The entire Bible can be summarized in the following verse: Jew first, then Gentile (Romans 1:16).

The idea that god would exhibit such racist tendencies is wholly inconsistent with a deity who created the universe and produced humans of multiple races. On the other hand, this figure is immediately consistent with an imaginary god invented by the Jewish people.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: God is Biased and Inconsistent Towards Jews

Post by Chapabel »

See next post
Last edited by Chapabel on Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply