Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
User avatar
SEG
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by SEG » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:55 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:23 pm
So putting Jesus first does take effort, contrary to your statement. Thanks for proving my point.
Putting Santa Claus before your family would take about the same amount of effort. When would you ever do that for Santa, even if you say you would put him first? Both are meaningless, don't make either more special and they both make you look silly for saying something like that.
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 759
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by Chapabel » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 pm

SEG wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:55 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:23 pm
So putting Jesus first does take effort, contrary to your statement. Thanks for proving my point.
Putting Santa Claus before your family would take about the same amount of effort. When would you ever do that for Santa, even if you say you would put him first? Both are meaningless, don't make either more special and they both make you look silly for saying something like that.
Since Santa did not die for my sins, I don’t owe him a thing. But since Christ died in my place, so I could live, I owe Him everything. That’s what makes Jesus more special than Santa. Whether I look silly to you or not makes no difference. The only one I care about pleasing is Jesus.

User avatar
SEG
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by SEG » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 pm
SEG wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:55 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:23 pm
So putting Jesus first does take effort, contrary to your statement. Thanks for proving my point.
Putting Santa Claus before your family would take about the same amount of effort. When would you ever do that for Santa, even if you say you would put him first? Both are meaningless, don't make either more special and they both make you look silly for saying something like that.
Since Santa did not die for my sins, I don’t owe him a thing. But since Christ died in my place, so I could live, I owe Him everything. That’s what makes Jesus more special than Santa. Whether I look silly to you or not makes no difference. The only one I care about pleasing is Jesus.
Well you do owe him a lot, as he has supposedly been delivering you presents every year the same as Jesus has supposedly delivering you salvation. Both have exactly the same amount of evidence. You should care about pleasing both.
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 759
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by Chapabel » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:41 pm

SEG wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:44 pm
Well you do owe him a lot, as he has supposedly been delivering you presents every year the same as Jesus has supposedly delivering you salvation. Both have exactly the same amount of evidence. You should care about pleasing both.
This conversation has devolved to the point of silliness. Do you have anything of substance to offer? If not I see no reason to continue this downward spiral.

User avatar
SEG
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by SEG » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 am

Nope I'm done. Why don't you start a thread for a change?
“There are no known non-biblical references to a historical Jesus by any historian or other writer of the time during and shortly after Jesus's purported advent.” His so-called life was a farce.

captain howdy
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:48 am

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by captain howdy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Chapabel wrote:Secondly, in Heaven we will be in spiritual bodies, not these earthly bodies. In this body, my children are flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone. But in my spiritual body, only those who are saved, blood-washed believers are my family. So when this woman dies and enters Hell she is no longer related to the earthly parents that raised her. All earthly cares, concerns and pleasures will cease in Heaven. That includes relationships formed during our earthly walk. In Heaven the parents will be focused only on worshiping the Lord and enjoying the pleasures of being with other believers. The daughter will be long forgotten.
Do you have any idea how revolting this is?
Chapabel wrote:And, there is no indication any screams from Hell will be heard by anyone in Heaven.
Oh, there's that. It's all good then
Chapabel wrote:So, if you have a daughter and if you love her and you don't want her screaming for mercy for all eternity, the most important thing you could do for her is tell her about Jesus Christ.
You can damn well believe that

Claire
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:25 am

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by Claire » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:06 pm

capatainhowdy wrote:
Chapabel wrote:So, if you have a daughter and if you love her and you don't want her screaming for mercy for all eternity, the most important thing you could do for her is tell her about Jesus Christ.
You can damn well believe that
Not all Christians share the same beliefs as Chapabel on everything. Are you going to let your child know that too?

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 759
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by Chapabel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:09 pm

captain howdy wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:20 pm
Chapabel wrote:Secondly, in Heaven we will be in spiritual bodies, not these earthly bodies. In this body, my children are flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone. But in my spiritual body, only those who are saved, blood-washed believers are my family. So when this woman dies and enters Hell she is no longer related to the earthly parents that raised her. All earthly cares, concerns and pleasures will cease in Heaven. That includes relationships formed during our earthly walk. In Heaven the parents will be focused only on worshiping the Lord and enjoying the pleasures of being with other believers. The daughter will be long forgotten.
Do you have any idea how revolting this is?
If you find this revolting I would advise you to do everything possible to ensure your loved ones don’t go to Hell.

User avatar
Chapabel
Posts: 759
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:27 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by Chapabel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 am

SEG wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 am
Why don't you start a thread for a change?
There's nothing I want to present. I am secure in my beliefs so I have no need to open up a discussion with other believers. I have no desire to start a thread just to condemn nonbelievers for their position either. I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum knows how I believe so I see no need to antagonize or challenge others about their beliefs.

Claire
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:25 am

Re: Bliss in Heaven While Your Daughter Gets Tortured

Post by Claire » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:20 pm

.
Last edited by Claire on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply