One Fold, One Shepherd.

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
Rian
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Re: One Fold, One Shepherd.

Post by Rian » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Sheesh, it is impossible, absolutely impossible (well, OK, about 99.8% impossible) to try to get any type of real discussion going with you. You cut and paste, but don't listen; you just repeat and rehash your own posts. Captain Howdy (and everyone else on the board, for that matter) was right. I try every once in awhile and it's always the same.

And how you actually think your opinion remains undisputed is just bizarre. People don't need to prove the other person is wrong for something to be disputed. One of the definitions of "dispute" is "disagree", so yes, your opinion HAS been disputed. You haven't proven it at all.

Rian
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Re: One Fold, One Shepherd.

Post by Rian » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Claire wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:15 am
Rian wrote:
marcuspnw wrote:I am unaware of any Scripture where Jesus states that he founded the Catholic church.
There isn't any scripture where Jesus states he founded the Catholic church.
It'd be easiest if you read my response to Marcus about this, if you're interested.
Yes, I DID read it. And you know what? I disagree with it. Yet another of your opinions that is disputed.

Claire
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:25 am

Re: One Fold, One Shepherd.

Post by Claire » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:18 am

Rian wrote:Sheesh, it is impossible, absolutely impossible (well, OK, about 99.8% impossible) to try to get any type of real discussion going with you. You cut and paste, but don't listen; you just repeat and rehash your own posts. Captain Howdy (and everyone else on the board, for that matter) was right. I try every once in awhile and it's always the same.
One of my two latest posts is a re-post of replies you haven't responded to. The other has new replies I'm awaiting responses to as well.
Rian wrote:And how you actually think your opinion remains undisputed is just bizarre. People don't need to prove the other person is wrong for something to be disputed. One of the definitions of "dispute" is "disagree", so yes, your opinion HAS been disputed. You haven't proven it at all.
Assuming that's in response to this portion:
Claire wrote:
Rian wrote:
Claire wrote:And, you did not present evidence for why the term "sects" does not apply, therefore my "opinion" remains undisputed.
It WAS disputed; you just didn't agree. Your "opinion" remains unproven.
You've expressed you don't consider Christian Churches, excluding the Catholic Church, sects. But, thus far, you've not presented an argument for why that term doesn't apply, hence my "opinion" remains undisputed.
Twice I remarked you haven't presented a counter-argument to my argument, regarding the term "sects", and how therefore my "opinion" is undisputed, as in unchallenged. If you understood that's what I was saying, then you wouldn't have called it bizarre.
Claire wrote:
Rian wrote:
marcuspnw wrote:I am unaware of any Scripture where Jesus states that he founded the Catholic church.
There isn't any scripture where Jesus states he founded the Catholic church.
It'd be easiest if you read my response to Marcus about this, if you're interested.
Rian wrote:Yes, I DID read it. And you know what? I disagree with it.
So, do you have a counter-argument?

Rian
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:21 pm

Re: One Fold, One Shepherd.

Post by Rian » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 am

No, because you're being completely delusional right now. Please get some help! You seem like a nice person, but you really need help. Please talk to your priest or someone at your church.

Claire
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:25 am

Re: One Fold, One Shepherd.

Post by Claire » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:06 am

Rian wrote:No, because you're being completely delusional right now. Please get some help! You seem like a nice person, but you really need help. Please talk to your priest or someone at your church.
That isn't a suitable answer/counter-argument to any of my aforementioned questions/arguments.

Post Reply