God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
searchengineguy

Re: God Commands You to Kill and Eat a Baby

Post by searchengineguy » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:32 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:08 pm
I never said that God gave that command...
Chapabel wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:31 pm
Look at the title of this thread that you started. Idiot...
That title was given as a lead in to a poser question that was too difficult for you to answer without making you more stupid than you actually are.

In fact, add a "u" to "poser" and you are looking into a mirror.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:02 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:19 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:12 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:46 am
Errors are errors, Letterbox.
There are literally tens of thousands of manuscripts and portions of manuscripts that agree 100% in content and meaning. There is not even a hint of error in the message...
That's utter bullshit and you know it Mailbag! If that were the case, there would be no disagreements with all Christians, as God's word would be perfectly communicated and understood. Pffft!
What I posted is the truth. You’re either a filthy liar or you’re too lazy and sorry to investigate for yourself because it destroys your position. Actually, you’re both.

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:13 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:32 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:08 pm
I never said that God gave that command...
Chapabel wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:31 pm
Look at the title of this thread that you started. Idiot...
That title was given as a lead in to a poser question that was too difficult for you to answer without making you more stupid than you actually are.

In fact, add a "u" to "poser" and you are looking into a mirror.
Now you’re just lying. Your claims and arguments have been so soundly defeated on this thread that you now resort to following in the steps of your lying spiritual daddy.

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:39 pm

How could my arguments be defeated if you are too chicken to answer the thread's main question?
What would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? You have three options.
1. Say pass the ketchup, NP!
2. Disagree with his command and say it is an immoral thing to do
3. Say that you know that your god would never do something like this.
I still reckon you would say "Pass the ketchup, NP!" as you love to death your imaginary daddy and wouldn't cross him.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:33 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:39 pm
How could my arguments be defeated if you are too chicken to answer the thread's main question?
What would you do if God commanded you to kill and eat a baby of your enemy? You have three options.
1. Say pass the ketchup, NP!
2. Disagree with his command and say it is an immoral thing to do
3. Say that you know that your god would never do something like this.
I still reckon you would say "Pass the ketchup, NP!" as you love to death your imaginary daddy and wouldn't cross him.
There you go being deceitful again. You omitted the little tag that shows your guile:
I declare that all three options fail.

Im not playing your silly gotcha games. The more you try to justify yourself, the more you reveal how stupid you are. Your entire position is faulty and a total failure. Give it up boy.