God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
Claire

Re: God and Abraham Exchange Lies and Mentally Abuse Isaac

Post by Claire » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Chapabel wrote:
SEG wrote:Would you do it Chappy? If you thought that God had commanded you to deceive your son about going somewhere to do something else, then grab him, bind him up, then knife him and burn him. Would you do it?
God wouldn’t ask me to do that.
It's a hypothetical question, Chapabel. IF God asked you to, would you do it?

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:39 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:54 pm
Chapabel wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:38 pm
Ok, picture yourself as Abraham. Would you murder your child on God's command in that situation? Have you got the same level of faith as Abraham?
If I were Abraham and had the same experience with God that he had, I hope I would have had enough faith to do as He instructed.

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:39 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Chapabel wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:38 pm
Ok, picture yourself as Abraham. Would you murder your child on God's command in that situation? Have you got the same level of faith as Abraham?
If I were Abraham and had the same experience with God that he had, I hope I would have had enough faith to do as He instructed.
So if you thought that God had commanded you to deceive your son (IOW lie) about going somewhere to do something else, then grab him, bind him up, then knife him and burn him you would do it without question.

This means that if you get these thoughts into your head, you would actually carry out the act hoping that your god would raise him from the dead, or now that he's dead, feel that he's in a "better" place. Or that your god has a "special" plan for him.

If your son had not cried out in fear as you bind, stab and burn him to death, this means that he would be totally ok with it and shows his love and faith in God too.

I hope your children read this and get help for you before it's too late!
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Moonwood the Hare

Post by Moonwood the Hare » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:27 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:17 pm
So if you thought that God had commanded you to deceive your son (IOW lie) about going somewhere to do something else, then grab him, bind him up, then knife him and burn him you would do it without question.

This means that if you get these thoughts into your head, you would actually carry out the act hoping that your god would raise him from the dead, or now that he's dead, feel that he's in a "better" place. Or that your god has a "special" plan for him.

If your son had not cried out in fear as you bind, stab and burn him to death, this means that he would be totally ok with it and shows his love and faith in God too.

I think you need to learn to read a lot more carefully.

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:10 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Chapabel wrote:
searchengineguy wrote:

This is why I hate dealing with you. You put forth a hypothetical situation and I tell you your question is not the least bit possible. Then you beg me to hypothetically answer your hypothetical question. When I do, you go off your rocker. Dude you are the one who needs help. You are as flipping insane as Claire. I’m done with you.

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:10 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Chapabel wrote:

This is why I hate dealing with you. You put forth a hypothetical situation and I tell you your question is not the least bit possible. Then you beg me to hypothetically answer your hypothetical question. When I do, you go off your rocker. Dude you are the one who needs help. You are as flipping insane as Claire. I’m done with you.
No, you hate dealing with me because I expose your sick beliefs to what they really mean. Blind faith like you revealed causes feeble minds to go and commit atrocities, thinking that if God commands something in the Bible, it must be right or good. But guess what, it's not right EVER to rip open the bellies of pregnant women, kill babies, own slaves and beat them to the point of maiming them without them dying or attempting to murder your children. I would NEVER do any of those things because I am a better person and have more moral responsibility than the god that you claim to love. You are no better than your fictitious god and I'm glad for your sake that it's on record now. Yeah, I'm done with you too. You have made me feel sick.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Moonwood the Hare wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:27 pm
searchengineguy wrote:

I think you need to learn to read a lot more carefully.
Why?
Aleister Crowley

searchengineguy

Post by searchengineguy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Claire wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:41 pm
Chapabel wrote:
SEG wrote:Would you do it Chappy? If you thought that God had commanded you to deceive your son about going somewhere to do something else, then grab him, bind him up, then knife him and burn him. Would you do it?
It's a hypothetical question, Chapabel. IF God asked you to, would you do it?
This is what Chappy doesn't get. God is obviously capable of demanding child sacrifice, because he made Abraham lie to his son and made him bind him up thinking he was about to be stabbed and burned to death. If my loony father did this to me, I would be shitting my pants!

In this terrible story, God tests whether Abraham would commit child sacrifice if he was commanded to do it. Abraham should have known that a loving God that hates human sacrifice would NEVER demand such a thing. He should have refused, thinking that this is not God's nature. Perhaps because he was rewarded for passing the test, it IS his nature to order heinous acts of cruelty in his name and to be ready for it when he commands it.
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 pm
No, you hate dealing with me because I expose your sick beliefs to what they really mean. Blind faith like you revealed causes feeble minds to go and commit atrocities, thinking that if God commands something in the Bible, it must be right or good. But guess what, it's not right EVER to rip open the bellies of pregnant women, kill babies, own slaves and beat them to the point of maiming them without them dying or attempting to murder your children. I would NEVER do any of those things because I am a better person and have more moral responsibility than the god that you claim to love. You are no better than your fictitious god and I'm glad for your sake that it's on record now. Yeah, I'm done with you too. You have made me feel sick.
I hate conversing with you because you are a dishonest, deceitful fool. You are just like you father Satan. Did God permit Abraham sacrifice Isaac? DID HE, YOU LYING FOOL?!?! DID HE?!?! No He didn’t, you dishonest serpent. God tested Abraham and he passed the test without killing his son. Now, acknowledge God did not require Abraham kill Isaac or show everyone the lying deceitful fool you are.
Last edited by Chapabel on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moonwood the Hare

Post by Moonwood the Hare » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 pm

searchengineguy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:37 pm
Why?
Because it will help you to understand what people are saying to you.