Merry Xmas All!

Create a topic and discuss! No subject is off limits, but moderators have the right to remove asshat posts. What's an asshat post? Selling stuff, trolling, harassing--the usual stuff you don't want to see either. Happy posting!
searchengineguy

Merry Xmas All!

Post by searchengineguy »

Wishing friends and foes here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Stay safe and be nice to your families :)
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Moonwood the Hare

Re: Merry Xmas All!

Post by Moonwood the Hare »

searchengineguy wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:39 pm
Wishing friends and foes here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Stay safe and be nice to your families :)
Thanks SEG. I was wondering if I should reinstitute a tradition from the old site and start a Christmas game of Mornington Cresecent. Not sure if we have enough players. If we did, I know its not seasonal, but I'd like to begin with Uxbridge hoping to follow on with South Ruislip.

Merry Christmas. Hopefully some people outside the UK will spot the gallows humour there.

searchengineguy

Moonwood the Hare wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:43 pm
searchengineguy wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:39 pm
Thanks SEG. I was wondering if I should reinstitute a tradition from the old site and start a Christmas game of Mornington Cresecent. Not sure if we have enough players. If we did, I know its not seasonal, but I'd like to begin with Uxbridge hoping to follow on with South Ruislip.

Merry Christmas. Hopefully some people outside the UK will spot the gallows humour there.
Lol! I'm hopping on at Victoria, because I want to go to Mornington Peninsula. I'm playing vis Aussie Rules.
“One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad.”
Aleister Crowley

Chapabel

Post by Chapabel »

I'm not familiar with Mornington Cresecent, but Merry Christmas to all.

Moonwood the Hare

It could be Wood Green. First we take Manhatten then we take Berlin.

searchengineguy

Claire should buy two ticets, but I'm not sure whether she can follow straight on after two deliberate plus a naive typo?
Aleister Crowley

Moonwood the Hare

searchengineguy wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:35 pm
Claire should buy two ticets, but I'm not sure whether she can follow straight on after two deliberate plus a naive typo?
Are you playing the Old Australian rules or the revised Queensland rules?

searchengineguy

I play doddering Australian rules these days.
Aleister Crowley

Claire

Post by Claire »

SEG wrote:Wishing friends and foes here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Stay safe and be nice to your families :)
Moonwood the Hare wrote:Merry Christmas.
Chapabel wrote:...Merry Christmas to all.
Thank you!

Health, peace, love, and a Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you all and yours!
"He that keepeth his mouth and his tongue, keepeth his soul from distress" -- Prov. 21:23

captain howdy

Post by captain howdy »

Merry Christmas to all! No matter who wins