If homosexuality was harmful, would it be immoral?

Into statistics? Curious what everyone else thinks? Then start a poll here.

Well? (see below)

Yes.
68%
No.
32%

Total votes : 22

Re: If homosexuality was harmful, would it be immoral?

Postby humanguy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm

whoosanightowl wrote:As long as it was not harmful to anyone else.

Well, I don't see how it could be, but then I can't claim any first-hand experience. It doesn't seem to be harmful to my gay friends.
Most of us, just about all of us, have the capacity to be rock and rolled by a feeling of pure ecstatic raw joy. You do, don't you? We should respect each other for that.
humanguy

Affiliation: Human

Postby whoosanightowl » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:20 pm

humanguy wrote:
whoosanightowl wrote:As long as it was not harmful to anyone else.

Well, I don't see how it could be, but then I can't claim any first-hand experience. It doesn't seem to be harmful to my gay friends.

I don't see how it could be either, but in case there were suddenly some evidence that proved otherwise...
Alice:`There's no use trying, one can't believe impossible things.'
Queen:`...you haven't had much practice, When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
whoosanightowl

Affiliation: atheist

Postby modesto.alcala » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 am

I would like to apologize for voting in this poll and like my vote for yes to be removed. As was stated before this question is a distortion of the truth and can only be viewed as such. The real question should be posted as "If every 1000th breath killed someone would breathing 1000 times be immoral?" The question here was not only deceitful but a ploy to spark proof or statistics used for hate.

Again I would like to apologize for answering the poll.
modesto.alcala
new recruit
new recruit

Postby NH Baritone » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 am

modesto.alcala wrote:I would like to apologize for voting in this poll and like my vote for yes to be removed. As was stated before this question is a distortion of the truth and can only be viewed as such. The real question should be posted as "If every 1000th breath killed someone would breathing 1000 times be immoral?" The question here was not only deceitful but a ploy to spark proof or statistics used for hate.

Again I would like to apologize for answering the poll.

Much better stated than my own criticisms of the poll. And don't worry if your vote cannot be removed. This poll counts for nothing at all other than a discussion starter.

BTW, we haven't seen much of Mr. Sluagh in months.
Diversity is the offspring of Liberty. Nonetheless, frightened, mainstream ideologues treat diversity like a bastard stepchild, instead of like a welcome indicator of our overall well-being.
NH Baritone

Affiliation: Agnostic Atheistic Meditator

Previous

Return to Polls