If SSM is Legalized, What Would You Do?

Into statistics? Curious what everyone else thinks? Then start a poll here.

If SSM is Legalized, Will You Have Gay Sex?

Yes. Legalizing marriage for gays is what I'm waiting for to have gay sex and abandon having children with women.
No votes
No. SSM doesn't change my sexual attractions in any way.
100%

Total votes : 12

If SSM is Legalized, What Would You Do?

Postby Keep The Reason » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 am

Take a listen to this overview of why gay marriage will halt human survival.

In a nutshellcase, Pastor Matthew Hagee is stating quite clearly that we need more consumers, and allowing SSM to be legal will not allow us to create children and we'll fail economically and culturally.

Do you think this is the case? If SSM is nationally legalized, who here will "go gay", stop having children, etc?
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Re: If SSM is Legalized, What Would You Do?

Postby BloxxerDeno » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:24 pm

People getting married doesn't do jack shit but crowd beaches.
Support Trump. For obvious reasons.
BloxxerDeno
resident
resident

Affiliation: Christian

Postby MyLifeBeLikeLOL » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm

what a biased post, you only make one option logical.
if anyone cares why i was gone so long: i was in fucking italy, visiting relatives, didnt know the language, wasnt allowed internet for 'expierience' and the food was fucking disgusting. pizza hut > italy anyday, and it smelled of fucking old people.
MyLifeBeLikeLOL
resident
resident

Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Keep The Reason » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:29 pm

I used Matthew Hagee's standard. It's his claim that gay marriage will end human reproduction. Will it or not? It's his logic.
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Postby mitchellmckain » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:55 pm

If legalizing gay marriage will stop people from having children then it will PROMOTE the survival of the human race!!! Human population increase is a huge problem.
Out of Skull for the Stars My first book is now available on Amazon.com
mitchellmckain

Postby BloxxerDeno » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:04 pm

I wonder if people die more than they are born.

Doesn't really matter to me, since I am gonna go into a career of mortuary science.
Support Trump. For obvious reasons.
BloxxerDeno
resident
resident

Postby Keep The Reason » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:44 pm

BloxxerDeno wrote:I wonder if people die more than they are born.

Doesn't really matter to me, since I am gonna go into a career of mortuary science.

Given how our population continues to rise, I think it obvious that more people are born than die as a long-term, ongoing trend:

World population over history
Keep The Reason

Postby MyLifeBeLikeLOL » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:09 am

BloxxerDeno wrote:I wonder if people die more than they are born.

and so that explains why you went to a "field trip" to a funeral home. there is something wrong with you.
if anyone cares why i was gone so long: i was in fucking italy, visiting relatives, didnt know the language, wasnt allowed internet for 'expierience' and the food was fucking disgusting. pizza hut > italy anyday, and it smelled of fucking old people.
MyLifeBeLikeLOL
resident
resident

Affiliation: Atheist

Postby spongebob » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:52 pm

mitchellmckain wrote:If legalizing gay marriage will stop people from having children then it will PROMOTE the survival of the human race!!! Human population increase is a huge problem.

I tried to argue about this with an extremist Christian once. He insisted that population growth was important to support economic growth and prosperity. While I don't disagree with that on an economic level, I think it's hardly a good reason to promote more population growth when the problems its causing are clear.
Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad ones.
~Bertrand Russell

:spongeb:
spongebob

Affiliation: Humanist - Bright

Return to Polls