spongebob wrote:Hey, NH, did you know about this effort:
I had never heard of it until I read an article in my newspaper. The riders visited a private, religulous college in my home state, Mississippi. Of course, some of those inbreeds said they had never even seen a homosexual before. They just thought they hadn't. This really sounds like a great idea. Kind of reminds me of the 60's.
Six Soulforce Beliefs About Myself
1. I am a child of a loving Creator, a daughter or a son of the Soulforce at the center of the universe.*
2. I am loved by my Creator exactly as I am. My sexual orientation is not a sickness to be healed nor a sin to be forgiven. My sexual orientation is a gift from my Creator to be accepted, celebrated, and lived with integrity.
3. I am not an accident. I have a purpose. I was shaped by my Creator to love God and to assist in God's eternal struggle to win justice for all Her children who suffer injustice.
4. I will not discover my purpose nor realize my power (my own soulforce) until I join my Creator in doing justice (making things fair for all.)
5. When I join my Creator in doing justice, my own life will be renewed, empowered, and made more meaningful.
6. In serving others, it is as much my moral obligation to refuse to cooperate with evil as it is to cooperate with good.
Brad wrote:I'd like to place a link to this thread in the "Links" section of the Sweeney forum. I presume nobody here would object to that, but if so let me know.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests