Teachings from Jesus

Where Christians can talk among themselves, and about those Godless atheists.

Teachings from Jesus

Postby kjw47 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:33 pm

God spoke from heaven( the rarist of rarities, showing how important this is to do) at Jesus baptism, telling all--This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased,---LISTEN TO HIM.

Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST - the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- a wonderful promise

Matthew 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH( a wonderful promise) ( new earth)( not a new planet--a new system of things--Gods kingdom in full control, no more satan influences)---- The psalmist knew that reality as well--Psalm 37:9-11,29--- If ones teachers are teaching heaven or hell as our choice--They throw Jesus away to do it.

The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy( Father) name ( YHVH(Jehovah)--last line--The KINGDOM, POWER, and GLORY all belong to the Father.

Jesus teaches--- He has a God-his Father-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12( stresses that fact 4 times in a single paragraph.
Paul teaches the same--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter at 1Peter 1:3--- John at Rev 1:6-- many other spots as well.

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches-verse 3--This means eternal life( be saved) their taking in knowledge( know) of you, THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and of the one whom you( Father)John 5:30) sent forth, Jesus. clearly calls the Father--THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Making this the bottom line reality of a true followers daily activity= John 4:22-24--Read please.

No trinity religions teach these truths--WHY? they are ultra important?
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident

Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby fauxaviator » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 pm

In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God, and the word was God. John 1:1

John referred to Jesus as "the word."

That is what is written in the original canonized bible, Not the bible re-written by the Watchtower Society to fit their own doctrines.

I would suggest reading the former rather than the latter.
fauxaviator
resident
resident

Affiliation: Disciple of Christ

Postby kjw47 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 am

fauxaviator wrote:In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God, and the word was God. John 1:1

That is what is written in the original canonized bible, Not the bible re-written by the Watchtower Society to fit their own doctrines.

Everyone who knows the facts of life, knows--no originals were left by the time anyone else translated--Catholicism translating remained--filled with error like John 1:1---If one could understand English , they clearly see its impossible for the Word( Logos) to be THE God--otherwise in simple trinity speak the 2nd line reads---And God was with God= impossible--there is one God.
You listened to liars. The NWT fixed the errors

Otherwise this world better face the fact-- catholicism is correct if any of them are and most can see their darkness, it carried over into every branch. They bow to graven images--churches are filled with stautes, icons and graven images. The bible condemns all 3. This is what the protestants came from

a good tree produces good fruit--a rotten tree produces-rotten fruit--- they have become a house divided, they will not stand. Mark 3:24-26
kjw47
resident
resident

Postby fauxaviator » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 pm

kjw47 wrote:
fauxaviator wrote:In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God, and the word was God. John 1:1

Everyone who knows the facts of life, knows--no originals were left by the time anyone else translated--Catholicism translating remained--filled with error like John 1:1---If one could understand English , they clearly see its impossible for the Word( Logos) to be THE God--otherwise in simple trinity speak the 2nd line reads---And God was with God= impossible--there is one God.

Otherwise this world better face the fact-- catholicism is correct if any of them are and most can see their darkness, it carried over into every branch. They bow to graven images--churches are filled with stautes, icons and graven images. The bible condemns all 3. This is what the protestants came from

a good tree produces good fruit--a rotten tree produces-rotten fruit--- they have become a house divided, they will not stand. Mark 3:24-26

The watchtower bible is a re-write. All others are translations. Those translations are all say the same thing. Jesus is God. The Word. The great I am. The Creator of all things. I'm sorry you do not accept that. I hope one day you will give your life to Him.
fauxaviator
resident
resident

Affiliation: Disciple of Christ

Postby kjw47 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:50 pm

fauxaviator wrote:
kjw47 wrote:

The watchtower bible is a re-write. All others are translations. Those translations are all say the same thing. Jesus is God. The Word. The great I am. The Creator of all things. I'm sorry you do not accept that. I hope one day you will give your life to Him.

I listen to Jesus. God commanded all to. He teaches he has a God like we do-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--someone is lying--it isn't Jesus.
kjw47
resident
resident

Return to Christians