Teachings from Jesus

Where Christians can talk among themselves, and about those Godless atheists.

Teachings from Jesus

Postby kjw47 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:33 pm

God spoke from heaven( the rarist of rarities, showing how important this is to do) at Jesus baptism, telling all--This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased,---LISTEN TO HIM.

Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST - the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- a wonderful promise

Matthew 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH( a wonderful promise) ( new earth)( not a new planet--a new system of things--Gods kingdom in full control, no more satan influences)---- The psalmist knew that reality as well--Psalm 37:9-11,29--- If ones teachers are teaching heaven or hell as our choice--They throw Jesus away to do it.

The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy( Father) name ( YHVH(Jehovah)--last line--The KINGDOM, POWER, and GLORY all belong to the Father.

Jesus teaches--- He has a God-his Father-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12( stresses that fact 4 times in a single paragraph.
Paul teaches the same--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter at 1Peter 1:3--- John at Rev 1:6-- many other spots as well.

At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches-verse 3--This means eternal life( be saved) their taking in knowledge( know) of you, THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and of the one whom you( Father)John 5:30) sent forth, Jesus. clearly calls the Father--THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Making this the bottom line reality of a true followers daily activity= John 4:22-24--Read please.


No trinity religions teach these truths--WHY? they are ultra important?
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby fauxaviator » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 pm

In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God, and the word was God. John 1:1

John referred to Jesus as "the word."

That is what is written in the original canonized bible, Not the bible re-written by the Watchtower Society to fit their own doctrines.

I would suggest reading the former rather than the latter.
fauxaviator
resident
resident
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:58 pm
Affiliation: Disciple of Christ

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby kjw47 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 am

fauxaviator wrote:In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God, and the word was God. John 1:1

John referred to Jesus as "the word."

That is what is written in the original canonized bible, Not the bible re-written by the Watchtower Society to fit their own doctrines.

I would suggest reading the former rather than the latter.



Everyone who knows the facts of life, knows--no originals were left by the time anyone else translated--Catholicism translating remained--filled with error like John 1:1---If one could understand English , they clearly see its impossible for the Word( Logos) to be THE God--otherwise in simple trinity speak the 2nd line reads---And God was with God= impossible--there is one God.
You listened to liars. The NWT fixed the errors

Otherwise this world better face the fact-- catholicism is correct if any of them are and most can see their darkness, it carried over into every branch. They bow to graven images--churches are filled with stautes, icons and graven images. The bible condemns all 3. This is what the protestants came from

a good tree produces good fruit--a rotten tree produces-rotten fruit--- they have become a house divided, they will not stand. Mark 3:24-26
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby fauxaviator » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 pm

kjw47 wrote:
fauxaviator wrote:In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God, and the word was God. John 1:1

John referred to Jesus as "the word."

That is what is written in the original canonized bible, Not the bible re-written by the Watchtower Society to fit their own doctrines.

I would suggest reading the former rather than the latter.



Everyone who knows the facts of life, knows--no originals were left by the time anyone else translated--Catholicism translating remained--filled with error like John 1:1---If one could understand English , they clearly see its impossible for the Word( Logos) to be THE God--otherwise in simple trinity speak the 2nd line reads---And God was with God= impossible--there is one God.
You listened to liars. The NWT fixed the errors

Otherwise this world better face the fact-- catholicism is correct if any of them are and most can see their darkness, it carried over into every branch. They bow to graven images--churches are filled with stautes, icons and graven images. The bible condemns all 3. This is what the protestants came from

a good tree produces good fruit--a rotten tree produces-rotten fruit--- they have become a house divided, they will not stand. Mark 3:24-26


The watchtower bible is a re-write. All others are translations. Those translations are all say the same thing. Jesus is God. The Word. The great I am. The Creator of all things. I'm sorry you do not accept that. I hope one day you will give your life to Him.
fauxaviator
resident
resident
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:58 pm
Affiliation: Disciple of Christ

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby kjw47 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:50 pm

fauxaviator wrote:
kjw47 wrote:
fauxaviator wrote:In the beginning was the word. And the word was with God, and the word was God. John 1:1

John referred to Jesus as "the word."

That is what is written in the original canonized bible, Not the bible re-written by the Watchtower Society to fit their own doctrines.

I would suggest reading the former rather than the latter.



Everyone who knows the facts of life, knows--no originals were left by the time anyone else translated--Catholicism translating remained--filled with error like John 1:1---If one could understand English , they clearly see its impossible for the Word( Logos) to be THE God--otherwise in simple trinity speak the 2nd line reads---And God was with God= impossible--there is one God.
You listened to liars. The NWT fixed the errors

Otherwise this world better face the fact-- catholicism is correct if any of them are and most can see their darkness, it carried over into every branch. They bow to graven images--churches are filled with stautes, icons and graven images. The bible condemns all 3. This is what the protestants came from

a good tree produces good fruit--a rotten tree produces-rotten fruit--- they have become a house divided, they will not stand. Mark 3:24-26


The watchtower bible is a re-write. All others are translations. Those translations are all say the same thing. Jesus is God. The Word. The great I am. The Creator of all things. I'm sorry you do not accept that. I hope one day you will give your life to Him.



I listen to Jesus. God commanded all to. He teaches he has a God like we do-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--someone is lying--it isn't Jesus.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby mitchellmckain » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:00 pm

kjw47 wrote:I listen to Jesus.

Indeed I shall. But while you translate this by mental trickery to mean "listen to the Watchtower organization," we do not. If we want to listen to Jesus then we go to the Bible. And this is what He says earlier in the very same gospel of John.

John 10 "30 I and the Father are one.”
You may take up stones against anyone repeating this as the Pharisees did to Jesus when He said it, but we will continue listening to Jesus and not to you.

John 14 8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and we shall be satisfied.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me?
And here Jesus is even more direct. Philip wanted Jesus to show them the Father apart from Jesus but Jesus rebuked him because they are not apart. They are one and to see Jesus is to see the Father.

kjw47 wrote:He teaches he has a God like we do-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--someone is lying--it isn't Jesus.

Rev 3:12 The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.
What is the context?
Rev 3:1 And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: ‘The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. “‘I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead."
But who is writing this?
Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,
So it is John who is speaking. Not Jesus. To be sure, John claims this to be a revelations sent by God via Jesus. But we are not buying the dictation of word for word from God in this case any more than the same claims by Joseph Smith of copying the Book of Mormon from golden tablets. But even if you do, since these words come from God then to say they are the words of Jesus only affirms that Jesus and God are one just as Jesus said was the case. Frankly I think the JWs love this apocryphal book of the Bible because its heavy symbolism is easy to twist into any meaning they would like. They are a typical apocrypha cult scam which tells its members that they world is about to end and so they might as well sign everything they have over to their organization. After the prophesy of doom fails to come to pass they have an endless string of excuses forthcoming to justify keeping what they have stolen. In any case, it is clear who the liars really are.

John 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Yes the Father is Jesus' Father and as a man His God is our God. This is true. But this while the JWs are willing to take this out of context and ignore the rest of the Bible which contradicts their Arian theology, Christians are not willing to shut their ears to everything else Jesus has said, for we do not believe in their revision of the Bible, or their prophesies proven false, or the pretensions to divine authority by their Watchtower organization.

And before the Revelation to John we have Paul's letter to the Philippians where he explains...
Phil 2 5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant,[a] being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross.
This is the teaching of Christianity which distinguishes it from Islam. Jesus is not just a prophet, a king, an angel or a Djinn, but is God become man, Logos made flesh (John 1), so the life-giving spirit of God was made into a new Adam (1 Cor 15) in which we can have a renewed inheritance from God without the bad habits of Adam and Eve of blaming God and everyone and everything but themselves for their mistakes.
Out of Skull for the Stars My first book is now available on Amazon.com
User avatar
mitchellmckain
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 10316
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am
Location: Salt Lake City
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby Aaron » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Mitch! :)
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else" - C.S. Lewis
User avatar
Aaron
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3075
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Alaska
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby kjw47 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 pm

mitchellmckain wrote:
kjw47 wrote:I listen to Jesus.

Indeed I shall. But while you translate this by mental trickery to mean "listen to the Watchtower organization," we do not. If we want to listen to Jesus then we go to the Bible. And this is what He says earlier in the very same gospel of John.

John 10 "30 I and the Father are one.”
You may take up stones against anyone repeating this as the Pharisees did to Jesus when He said it, but we will continue listening to Jesus and not to you.

John 14 8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and we shall be satisfied.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me?
And here Jesus is even more direct. Philip wanted Jesus to show them the Father apart from Jesus but Jesus rebuked him because they are not apart. They are one and to see Jesus is to see the Father.

kjw47 wrote:He teaches he has a God like we do-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--someone is lying--it isn't Jesus.

Rev 3:12 The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.
What is the context?
Rev 3:1 And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: ‘The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. “‘I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead."
But who is writing this?
Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,
So it is John who is speaking. Not Jesus. To be sure, John claims this to be a revelations sent by God via Jesus. But we are not buying the dictation of word for word from God in this case any more than the same claims by Joseph Smith of copying the Book of Mormon from golden tablets. But even if you do, since these words come from God then to say they are the words of Jesus only affirms that Jesus and God are one just as Jesus said was the case. Frankly I think the JWs love this apocryphal book of the Bible because its heavy symbolism is easy to twist into any meaning they would like. They are a typical apocrypha cult scam which tells its members that they world is about to end and so they might as well sign everything they have over to their organization. After the prophesy of doom fails to come to pass they have an endless string of excuses forthcoming to justify keeping what they have stolen. In any case, it is clear who the liars really are.

John 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Yes the Father is Jesus' Father and as a man His God is our God. This is true. But this while the JWs are willing to take this out of context and ignore the rest of the Bible which contradicts their Arian theology, Christians are not willing to shut their ears to everything else Jesus has said, for we do not believe in their revision of the Bible, or their prophesies proven false, or the pretensions to divine authority by their Watchtower organization.

And before the Revelation to John we have Paul's letter to the Philippians where he explains...
Phil 2 5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant,[a] being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross.
This is the teaching of Christianity which distinguishes it from Islam. Jesus is not just a prophet, a king, an angel or a Djinn, but is God become man, Logos made flesh (John 1), so the life-giving spirit of God was made into a new Adam (1 Cor 15) in which we can have a renewed inheritance from God without the bad habits of Adam and Eve of blaming God and everyone and everything but themselves for their mistakes.



They are not --ONE-- in being--because Jesus taught--The Father is greater than I. Anyone teaching one means in being are blind guides--Its one, the same as all will be one with God and his son---in purpose--The living now to do Jesus' Fathers will( John 5:30-Matt 7:21) that is what makes Jesus one with his Father.
The Israelites never were expecting God to come. Its 100% fact--they were expecting Gods appointed king to come. Jesus has a God-his Father--it is taught over and over in the NT--probably the #1 teaching in the NT. John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28) 1Cor 8:6--1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6--many other spots as well.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby mitchellmckain » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:31 pm

kjw47 wrote:They are not --ONE-- in being--because Jesus taught--The Father is greater than I.

Obviously you don't care what Jesus said. He said they are one. The fact that He ALSO said the Father is greater than He does not change this. But while you pick some things said by Jesus to ignore and use other things Jesus said as an excuse, those who actually listen to Jesus rather than pretend, take all the things Jesus said together and try to understand them all. That is why Christians believe in the doctrine of the Trinity -- because they listen to everything Jesus said instead of just the parts which sound good and easy. You may complain this doctrine is not in the Bible, but I do not. This tells us a simple truth echoed by Jesus Himself. Not everything is in the Bible. The Bible was not meant as a replacement for a relationship with God. Its purpose? Listen to Jesus...

John 5 39 You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me; 40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

Here Jesus said the purpose of the scriptures is to bear witness to Him so that you may come to Him in order to have life.

kjw47 wrote: Anyone teaching one means in being are blind guides--Its one, the same as all will be one with God and his son---in purpose--The living now to do Jesus' Fathers will( John 5:30-Matt 7:21) that is what makes Jesus one with his Father.

Here we see that you not only do not listen to Jesus but you call him a blind guide for teaching as He does that He and the Father are one. You seek to correct His words because you think you know better than Him. But we who listen to Jesus can go back to the actual words of Jesus and see that your attempt to twist what Jesus said doesn't work, because Jesus didn't ONLY say that He and the Father are one, He also answered Phillip's request to show Him the Father saying, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me?" NOT just one in purpose, but one the the way which means when you see Jesus then you see the Father, because He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. And that is not all the things in the Bible which we refuse to ignore as you do. John 1 and Peter 1, Jesus was in the beginning. Collosians 1:16 By him all things were created. And again we have Phillipians 2:5-8 Saying that Jesus was in the form of God but took on the form of man to walk among us and submit himself to laws of this world. John 1, God (the Word who was with God and who was God) became flesh.

This is why you Watchtower people rewrite the Bible. Because in it, Jesus does not agree with what you teach. Fine... you have your own book, just like the Mormons and the Muslims and the Sikhs.... By all means, like everyone else in the world you have to make your choices which teachings to believe, but leave off the deception. Let your fruits (and failed prophesies) speak for themselves. We can admire your commitment to pacifism, but we will not admire your intolerance and your repression... but then to each his own I suppose. The world has many snares and it is your right to deal with them as you choose.

kjw47 wrote:The Israelites never were expecting God to come. Its 100% fact--they were expecting Gods appointed king to come.

Agreed. In John 6 we see that the Israelites were expecting a king who would feed them and conquer their enemies. Jesus was not what they were expecting at all and so they told the Romans to kill Him. This was nothing new. Back in 1 Samuel 8 the Israelites demanded a king then too and God said it meant they rejected God as a king over them. So it is nothing new that the Israelites reject God Himself in favor of a human king who is much much easier to manipulate. All you make clear to us here is that you agree with the Israelites. Like the Pharisees, you call Jesus a blasphemer and a blind guide and want the Romans to shut him up. Then you will rewrite His words, replace Him with the Watchtower organization, and try to make everyone believe He is who and what you want Him to be.

kjw47 wrote:Jesus has a God-his Father--it is taught over and over in the NT--probably the #1 teaching in the NT. John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28) 1Cor 8:6--1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6--many other spots as well.

Yes these are the words of Jesus you like and you hope to use them to distract us from the things Jesus said which you do not like. But we will listen to Jesus in EVERYTHING he said and not just the parts you want us to listen to.
Out of Skull for the Stars My first book is now available on Amazon.com
User avatar
mitchellmckain
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 10316
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am
Location: Salt Lake City
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby Rian » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Hey Mitch, nice to see you! Hope you're doing well.
"Aurë entuluva! Auta i lómë!" ("Day shall come again! The night is passing!") -- from JRR Tolkien's The Silmarillion

Christianity is the red pill - go for it! Seek the truth, wherever it leads you.
User avatar
Rian
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 6210
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: Arizona, USA ... for now ...
Affiliation: Christian/truth-seeker

Re: Teachings from Jesus

Postby kjw47 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:25 pm

mitchellmckain wrote:
kjw47 wrote:They are not --ONE-- in being--because Jesus taught--The Father is greater than I.

Obviously you don't care what Jesus said. He said they are one. The fact that He ALSO said the Father is greater than He does not change this. But while you pick some things said by Jesus to ignore and use other things Jesus said as an excuse, those who actually listen to Jesus rather than pretend, take all the things Jesus said together and try to understand them all. That is why Christians believe in the doctrine of the Trinity -- because they listen to everything Jesus said instead of just the parts which sound good and easy. You may complain this doctrine is not in the Bible, but I do not. This tells us a simple truth echoed by Jesus Himself. Not everything is in the Bible. The Bible was not meant as a replacement for a relationship with God. Its purpose? Listen to Jesus...

John 5 39 You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me; 40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

Here Jesus said the purpose of the scriptures is to bear witness to Him so that you may come to Him in order to have life.

kjw47 wrote: Anyone teaching one means in being are blind guides--Its one, the same as all will be one with God and his son---in purpose--The living now to do Jesus' Fathers will( John 5:30-Matt 7:21) that is what makes Jesus one with his Father.

Here we see that you not only do not listen to Jesus but you call him a blind guide for teaching as He does that He and the Father are one. You seek to correct His words because you think you know better than Him. But we who listen to Jesus can go back to the actual words of Jesus and see that your attempt to twist what Jesus said doesn't work, because Jesus didn't ONLY say that He and the Father are one, He also answered Phillip's request to show Him the Father saying, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me?" NOT just one in purpose, but one the the way which means when you see Jesus then you see the Father, because He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. And that is not all the things in the Bible which we refuse to ignore as you do. John 1 and Peter 1, Jesus was in the beginning. Collosians 1:16 By him all things were created. And again we have Phillipians 2:5-8 Saying that Jesus was in the form of God but took on the form of man to walk among us and submit himself to laws of this world. John 1, God (the Word who was with God and who was God) became flesh.

This is why you Watchtower people rewrite the Bible. Because in it, Jesus does not agree with what you teach. Fine... you have your own book, just like the Mormons and the Muslims and the Sikhs.... By all means, like everyone else in the world you have to make your choices which teachings to believe, but leave off the deception. Let your fruits (and failed prophesies) speak for themselves. We can admire your commitment to pacifism, but we will not admire your intolerance and your repression... but then to each his own I suppose. The world has many snares and it is your right to deal with them as you choose.

kjw47 wrote:The Israelites never were expecting God to come. Its 100% fact--they were expecting Gods appointed king to come.

Agreed. In John 6 we see that the Israelites were expecting a king who would feed them and conquer their enemies. Jesus was not what they were expecting at all and so they told the Romans to kill Him. This was nothing new. Back in 1 Samuel 8 the Israelites demanded a king then too and God said it meant they rejected God as a king over them. So it is nothing new that the Israelites reject God Himself in favor of a human king who is much much easier to manipulate. All you make clear to us here is that you agree with the Israelites. Like the Pharisees, you call Jesus a blasphemer and a blind guide and want the Romans to shut him up. Then you will rewrite His words, replace Him with the Watchtower organization, and try to make everyone believe He is who and what you want Him to be.

kjw47 wrote:Jesus has a God-his Father--it is taught over and over in the NT--probably the #1 teaching in the NT. John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28) 1Cor 8:6--1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6--many other spots as well.

Yes these are the words of Jesus you like and you hope to use them to distract us from the things Jesus said which you do not like. But we will listen to Jesus in EVERYTHING he said and not just the parts you want us to listen to.



Jw,s follow every teaching of Jesus' and every utterance from God. They do not rewrite his words, that is a false statement.
Catholicism translated many errors in. they carried into every trinity translation on the planet. The NEW world translation corrected the errors.
Like this absolutely deceiving error in the ot= I am that I am = error. The real Hebrew is I will be what I will be. trinity scholars know this is fact--they do 0 to correct it. There are many errors.
Jesus and God are one--in purpose--the living to do Gods will--John 5:30) as it goes on to say--all will become one with them--in purpose, not in being. One had better be one with them now-Matt 7:21
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian


Return to Christians

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest