Christian Music

Where Christians can talk among themselves, and about those Godless atheists.

Re: Christian Music

Postby Aaron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:45 am

I really like this music video, it's simple, but I just like it :b_woot: :b_woot: :b_woot: :b_woot: :-D

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else" - C.S. Lewis
Aaron

Affiliation: Christian

Postby Aaron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Ooo, this is good, check this one out! :) I recently discovered this online radio station called NGEN (got it from that Tedashii video I posted), that's where I found this song, you might like to check it out too: http://www.ngenradio.com/

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else" - C.S. Lewis
Aaron

Postby Stacie Cook » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Jumped out the Whip was pretty cool. Although I have no idea what that means. Looks like a fun song for car jammin'.
If you want to meet God... then the cross is the place to which you go. - Alistair Begg
Stacie Cook

Affiliation: Hypocritical Christian

Postby Aaron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Stacie Cook wrote:Jumped out the Whip was pretty cool. Although I have no idea what that means. Looks like a fun song for car jammin'.

Lol, I'm not really sure either, maybe just being fly? He explains the song here though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THz6amagGaw
Aaron

Postby kuwano » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:06 pm

Aaron wrote:NF's new album is out. It's good, this song's powerful, check it out

Yeah that's very powerful and raw - liked it a lot.

Also glad you posted one from Tedashii he's one of my favourites.
kuwano
resident
resident

Postby Aaron » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:36 pm

kuwano wrote:Yeah that's very powerful and raw - liked it a lot.

Yeah, yesterday I actually listened to the whole album (except the last two songs) while out driving. I have to admit I had to force myself to not skip any songs, not because I didn't like them, they are very well done, but because they are very heavy and raw. But I decided to go back and listen to it straight through. It was good, had a good time alone with God. This passage from Ecclesiastes 7 came to mind

2It is better to go to the house of mourning
    than to go to the house of feasting,
    for this is the end of all mankind,
    and the living will lay it to heart.
    3Sorrow is better than laughter,
    for by sadness of face the heart is made glad.
    4The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
    but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.

kuwano wrote:Also glad you posted one from Tedashii he's one of my favourites.

Yeah, he's good. Dum Dum is one of my favs.
Aaron

Postby Simplyme » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Aaron wrote:
Stacie Cook wrote:Jumped out the Whip was pretty cool. Although I have no idea what that means. Looks like a fun song for car jammin'.

Lol, I'm not really sure either, maybe just being fly? He explains the song here though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THz6amagGaw

A "whip" is a fly car

Sorry for the intrusion.
I find it rather amusing, when thought of as ignorant or stupid(though I can be on many subjects). Especially by those who believe in a deity up in heaven watching our every move, and rewarding or punishing us after we have expired.
Simplyme

Postby Stacie Cook » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Simplyme wrote:
Aaron wrote:

A "whip" is a fly car

Sorry for the intrusion.

I see. That makes a lot more sense now. Thank you.
No need for apology.
If you want to meet God... then the cross is the place to which you go. - Alistair Begg
Stacie Cook

Postby Aaron » Thu May 05, 2016 7:07 pm

I like it
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Tue May 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:06 am

I like the flow of this one
Aaron

Postby Moonwood the Hare » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Heard this one for the first time recently
All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
Moonwood the Hare

Affiliation: Christian - pretty traditional

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Moonwood the Hare wrote:Heard this one for the first time recently

Got an excellent sound/flow. Thanks.
Aaron

Postby Stacie Cook » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Random question for you Aaron, or anyone.... What do you know about Linkin Park? I know I could just google, but anyways... Sometimes I wonder if they are Christian based on some lyrics. Just curious to know what you think. I am on a kick right now enjoying 'New Divide' from the Transformers movie.
Stacie Cook

Postby Aaron » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:03 pm

Stacie Cook wrote:Random question for you Aaron, or anyone.... What do you know about Linkin Park? I know I could just google, but anyways... Sometimes I wonder if they are Christian based on some lyrics. Just curious to know what you think. I am on a kick right now enjoying 'New Divide' from the Transformers movie.

Not sure, found this on googs http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/200 ... teora.html I've been on my fair share of lp kicks as well. My favorite is probably numb, really resonates with me.
Aaron

PreviousNext

Return to Christians