Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Where Christians can talk among themselves, and about those Godless atheists.

Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:25 pm

The Blessed Virgin appears to deliver messages of hope and love for all, especially the non-believers, on the second and 25th of every month.

Below is the latest from her on February 2, 2016.

Dear children, I have called you and am calling you anew to come to know my Son, to come to know the truth. I am with you and am praying for you to succeed. My children, you must pray much in order to have all the more love and patience; to know how to endure sacrifice and to be poor in spirit. Through the Holy Spirit, my Son is always with you. His Church is born in every heart that comes to know Him. Pray that you can come to know my Son; pray that your soul may be one with Him. That is the prayer and the love which draws others and makes you my apostles. I am looking at you with love, with a motherly love. I know you; I know your pain and sorrows, because I also suffered in silence. My faith gave me love and hope. I repeat, the Resurrection of my Son and my Assumption into Heaven is hope and love for you. Therefore, my children, pray to come to know the truth; to have firm faith which will lead your heart and which will transform your pain and sufferings into love and hope. Thank you.

If you are interested to read in any other past messages starting in 1981 then click the link below.
http://www.medjugorje.org/olmpage.htm

This is one of the photos of the Blessed Virgin at Medjugorje.

She just illuminates of beauty, unconditional love and compassion. I never want to take for granted her appearing and speaking to the world so as to bring us closer to Her Son and our Lord.
Clare

Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby One16Unashamed » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:39 am

Clare, this is ridiculous. Mary is dead, she doesn't appear to anyone. I'm sorry but the RCC is a heretical arm of Christianity. You need to break away from them...
"In God you come up against something which is in every respect immeasurably superior to yourself. Unless you know God as that-and, therefore, know yourself as nothing in comparison-you do not know God." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity
One16Unashamed
veteran
veteran

Affiliation: Christian

Postby Clare » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Oh, she is alive just as our Lord and others who are in Heaven are! Many people do not believe but that is why she continues to come before world out of compassion and love to help bring as many people as she can to Her Son before He returns.

:]
Clare

Postby One16Unashamed » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Clare wrote:Oh, she is alive just as our Lord and others who are in Heaven are! Many people do not believe but that is why she continues to come before world out of compassion and love to help bring as many people as she can to Her Son before He returns.

:]

In heaven, yes. On earth NO. The only one returning from heaven to earth is Jesus when he comes to gather his flock.

Have you ever questioned the doctrine of the RCC? Compare the RCC doctrine with actual Biblical doctrine and scripture. That's my challenge to you...
"In God you come up against something which is in every respect immeasurably superior to yourself. Unless you know God as that-and, therefore, know yourself as nothing in comparison-you do not know God." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity
One16Unashamed
veteran
veteran

Postby Clare » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:15 pm

I already have compared. In regards to the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin, I know in my spirit She and the Lord do appear and speak to those on this Earth in need and so do our family, friends, etc if it's the Lord's Will. Scripture doesn't contradict but there's people who point to certain passages they say prove I'm wrong. I just explain why it doesn't.
Clare

Postby One16Unashamed » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:08 am

Clare wrote:I already have compared. In regards to the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin, I know in my spirit She and the Lord do appear and speak to those on this Earth in need and so do our family, friends, etc if it's the Lord's Will. Scripture doesn't contradict but there's people who point to certain passages they say prove I'm wrong. I just explain why it doesn't.

Is Scripture the standard in which you judge these beliefs? Or is there something else or other things you use as the standard?
One16Unashamed
veteran
veteran

Postby Clare » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:03 am

I don't disregard Scripture and I know the Lord has appeared and spoken to many people outside of the ones mentioned in the Bible too. But, it's good to always discern first with help of the Lord. When something is of the Lord there is a knowing in my spirit. There are Christians who only refer to the Bible and there's nothing wrong with that. But, He has appeared and spoken through people since and even others in Heaven have in order to bring further knowledge, even at times elaborate on Scripture, since Biblical times. All that continues to happen out of love and mercy so as to bring as many more to Him until He does come back. So, I refer to the Bible and many people outside of the Bible the Lord has spoken through and they do not contradict.
Clare

Postby One16Unashamed » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:25 am

Clare wrote:I don't disregard Scripture and I know the Lord has appeared and spoken to many people outside of the ones mentioned in the Bible too. But, it's good to always discern first with help of the Lord. When something is of the Lord there is a knowing in my spirit. There are Christians who only refer to the Bible and there's nothing wrong with that. But, He has appeared and spoken through people since and even others in Heaven have in order to bring further knowledge, even at times elaborate on Scripture, since Biblical times. All that continues to happen out of love and mercy so as to bring as many more to Him until He does come back. So, I refer to the Bible and many people outside of the Bible the Lord has spoken through and they do not contradict.

If God is still speaking to people, what is the standard in which you distinguish His words from those Angel's of light Paul warned us about? If the demons know who the Son is...
One16Unashamed
veteran
veteran

Postby Clare » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:42 pm

If we take care of our soul, strengthen our Spirit and maintain a close relationship with the Lord then we are able to recognize what is of the Lord and what is not.
Clare

Postby One16Unashamed » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Clare wrote:If we take care of our soul, strengthen our Spirit and maintain a close relationship with the Lord then we are able to recognize what is of the Lord and what is not.

So the bible doesn't matter?
One16Unashamed
veteran
veteran

Postby Clare » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Why wouldn't the Bible matter to me?
Clare

Postby One16Unashamed » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:07 am

Clare wrote:Why wouldn't the Bible matter to me?

It seems that the Bible isn't sufficient for you, it's not enough. Take a moment to read this Clare...

How the Biblical Canon Was Chosen and Closed

Jude 3 is a crucial passage on the completeness of our Bibles. This statement, penned by Jude before the New Testament was complete, nevertheless looked forward to the completion of the entire canon:

Beloved, while I was making every effort to write to you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. (Jude 3)

In the Greek text the definite article preceding "faith" points to the one and only faith: "the faith." There is no other. Such passages as Galatians 1:23 ("He who once persecuted us is now preaching the faith") and 1 Timothy 4:1 ("In latter times some will fall away from the faith") indicate this objective use of the expression "the faith" was common in apostolic times. Greek scholar Henry Alford wrote that the faith is "objective here: the sum of that which Christians believe" (Alford's Greek Testament, 4:530).

Note also the crucial phrase "once for all" in Jude 3. The Greek word here is hapax, which refers to something done for all time, with lasting results, never needing repetition. Nothing needs to be added to the faith that has been delivered "once for all."

George Lawlor, who has written an excellent work on Jude, made the following comment:

The Christian faith is unchangeable, which is not to say that men and women of every generation do not need to find it, experience it, and live it; but it does mean that every new doctrine that arises, even though its legitimacy may be plausibly asserted, is a false doctrine. All claims to convey some additional revelation to that which has been given by God in this body of truth are false claims and must be rejected. (Jude, 45).

Also important in Jude 3 is the word "delivered." In the Greek it is an aorist passive participle, which in this context indicates an act completed in the past with no continuing element. In this instance the passive voice means the faith was not discovered by men, but given to men by God. How did He do that? Through His Word—the Bible.

And so through the Scriptures God has given us a body of teaching that is final and complete. Our Christian faith rests on historical, objective revelation. That rules out all inspired prophecies, seers, and other forms of new revelation until God speaks again at the return of Christ (cf. Acts 2:16-21; Revelation 11:1-13).

In the meantime, Scripture warns us to be wary of false prophets. Jesus said that in our age "false christs and false prophets will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect" (Matthew 24:24). Signs and wonders alone are no proof that a person speaks for God. John wrote, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1).

Ultimately, Scripture is the test of everything; it is the Christian's standard. In fact, the word canon means "a rule, standard, or measuring rod." The canon of Scripture is the measuring rod of the Christian faith, and it is complete.

http://www.gty.org/resources/articles/A232/Prophecy-and-the-Closed-Canon-Part-2

Your being decieved Clare, but only you acknowledge it and move forward in your faith.
One16Unashamed
veteran
veteran

Postby Clare » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:21 am

I never said the Bible isn't enough. I even said if a person only referred to the Bible that wouldn't be bad. I just know that our Lord, and others in Heaven, have appeared and spoken to people outside of those mentioned in the Bible to bring hope, love and at times elaborate on Scripture, etc as well. So as to bring more people to Him before His return.

Jesus said that in our age "false christs and false prophets will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect" (Matthew 24:24).

John wrote, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1)

Jesus and John are correct. Notice John said what I did earlier about discerning what is of the Lord and what is not. And, he said "many false prophets" so that means there are some that are not.

I'll address those other passages later. It's 6 am here and so I should sleep.
Clare

Postby mitchellmckain » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:36 pm

One16Unashamed wrote:Clare, this is ridiculous. Mary is dead, she doesn't appear to anyone. I'm sorry but the RCC is a heretical arm of Christianity. You need to break away from them...

LOL Then O16U's cult is a heretical finger of the heretical arm. LOL

If I were O16U then I would be more concerned about Clare's obsession with these MV writings she is always pushing.

There are certainly a lot of stuff in the Roman Catholic church I disagree with. But it is just a difference of opinion. Making it more than this is far more heretical and inconsistent with the teachings of Jesus and Paul than the content of those disagreements.
Out of Skull for the Stars My first book is now available on Amazon.com
mitchellmckain

Postby One16Unashamed » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:12 pm

mitchellmckain wrote:
One16Unashamed wrote:Clare, this is ridiculous. Mary is dead, she doesn't appear to anyone. I'm sorry but the RCC is a heretical arm of Christianity. You need to break away from them...

LOL Then O16U's cult is a heretical finger of the heretical arm. LOL

If I were O16U then I would be more concerned about Clare's obsession with these MV writings she is always pushing.

There are certainly a lot of stuff in the Roman Catholic church I disagree with. But it is just a difference of opinion. Making it more than this is far more heretical and inconsistent with the teachings of Jesus and Paul than the content of those disagreements.

My concern is pointing out the false Jesus that clare worships, that will lead her to hell. You on the other hand reject that, aslong as one "believes in Jesus" they are ok to believe in any form of Jesus, the Jesus that doesn't save is not the Jesus I worship. You call it obsession, I call it worship and that's exactly what Clare is doing.

I know you don't care for doctrine, although Jesus and Paul both taught about it's importance. That's fine, you won't ever understand until the Holy Spirit opens your eyes. But as long as you constantly REJECT BIBLICAL DOCTRINES, you in my opinion are not saved.
One16Unashamed
veteran
veteran

Next

Return to Christians