Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Where Christians can talk among themselves, and about those Godless atheists.

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Wed May 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Latest Medjugorje Message, May 25, 2016

Dear children! My presence is a gift from God for all of you and an encouragement for conversion. Satan is strong and wants to put disorder and unrest in your hearts and thoughts. Therefore, you, little children, pray so that the Holy Spirit may lead you on the real way of joy and peace. I am with you and intercede before my Son for you. Thank you for having responded to my call.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:53 am

Latest message from The Blessed Mother, June 2, 2016

Dear children, as the Mother of the Church, as your mother, I am smiling as I look at you: how you are coming to me, how you are gathering around me, how you are seeking me. My comings among you are proof of how much Heaven loves you. They indicate to you the way to eternal life, to salvation. My apostles, you who strive to have a pure heart and to have my Son in it, you are on the good way. You who are seeking my Son are seeking the good way. He left many signs of His love. He left hope. It is easy to find Him if you are ready for sacrifice and penance—if you have patience, mercy and love for your neighbors. Many of my children do not see and do not hear because they do not want to. They do not accept my words and my works, yet through me, my Son calls everyone. His Spirit illuminates all of my children in the light of the Heavenly Father, in the unity of Heaven and Earth, in mutual love—because love invokes love and makes works more important than words. Therefore, my apostles, pray for your Church, love it and do works of love. No matter how betrayed or wounded, it is here because it comes from the Heavenly Father. Pray for your shepherds so that in them you may see the greatness of the love of my Son. Thank you
.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby kjw47 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 pm

One16Unashamed wrote:
Clare wrote:Oh, she is alive just as our Lord and others who are in Heaven are! Many people do not believe but that is why she continues to come before world out of compassion and love to help bring as many people as she can to Her Son before He returns.

:]


In heaven, yes. On earth NO. The only one returning from heaven to earth is Jesus when he comes to gather his flock.

Have you ever questioned the doctrine of the RCC? Compare the RCC doctrine with actual Biblical doctrine and scripture. That's my challenge to you...



All need to be like the Boreans and make sure of all things. Most hate truth and refuse to believe it. Here is bible proof that 33,000 trinity based religions, do not belong to God--Mark 3:24-26--a house divided will NOT stand.--- they do not accomplish this mark of the true religion--1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought-no division--yet 2 billion on earth refuse to believe it. Because a man with a white collar told them--you are saved or born again and those men do not know who is saved or born again.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Latest message from the Blessed Virgin on June 15th, 2016

Dear children! Give thanks to God with me for the gift of my being with you. Pray, little children, and live God’s commandments that it may be good for you on earth. Today, on this day of grace, I desire to give you my motherly blessing of peace and of my love. I intercede for you with my Son and call you to persevere in prayer so that, with you, I can realize my plans. Thank you for having responded to my call.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:23 am

Latest message from The Blessed Virgin Mary on July 2nd, 2016

Dear children, My real, living presence among you should make you happy because this is the great love of my Son. He is sending me among you so that, with a motherly love, I may grant you safety; that you may comprehend that pain and joy, suffering and love, make your soul live intensely; that I may call you anew to glorify the Heart of Jesus, the heart of faith, the Eucharist. From day to day through the centuries, my Son, alive, returns among you - He returns to you, though He has never left you. When one of you, my children, returns to Him, my motherly heart leaps with joy. Therefore, my children, return to the Eucharist, to my Son. The way to my Son is difficult, full of renunciations, but at the end, there is always the light. I understand your pains and sufferings, and with motherly love I wipe your tears. Trust in my Son, because He will do for you what you would not even know how to ask for. You, my children, you should be concerned only for your soul, because it is the only thing on earth that belongs to you. You will bring it, dirty or clean, before the Heavenly Father. Remember, faith in the love of my Son will always be rewarded. I implore you, in a special way, to pray for those whom my Son called to live according to Him and to love their flock. Thank you.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby kjw47 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Clare wrote:Latest message from the Blessed Virgin on June 15th, 2016

Dear children! Give thanks to God with me for the gift of my being with you. Pray, little children, and live God’s commandments that it may be good for you on earth. Today, on this day of grace, I desire to give you my motherly blessing of peace and of my love. I intercede for you with my Son and call you to persevere in prayer so that, with you, I can realize my plans. Thank you for having responded to my call.



You really need to take a step back and take a good look at what you serve--The last Pope--forced to retire because he is gay--he is living with his gay partner now.
Catholicism bloodguilt has amassed to the heavens in their darkness. They even killed for Adolf Hitler, killed catholic young men standing the allies side= pure darkness--LOOK.--imagine Jesus approving that--Far removed.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:10 pm

kjw47 wrote:
Clare wrote:Latest message from the Blessed Virgin on June 15th, 2016

Dear children! Give thanks to God with me for the gift of my being with you. Pray, little children, and live God’s commandments that it may be good for you on earth. Today, on this day of grace, I desire to give you my motherly blessing of peace and of my love. I intercede for you with my Son and call you to persevere in prayer so that, with you, I can realize my plans. Thank you for having responded to my call.



You really need to take a step back and take a good look at what you serve--The last Pope--forced to retire because he is gay--he is living with his gay partner now.
Catholicism bloodguilt has amassed to the heavens in their darkness. They even killed for Adolf Hitler, killed catholic young men standing the allies side= pure darkness--LOOK.--imagine Jesus approving that--Far removed.


I serve the Lord. No Pope is infallible. With every Pope, there's things I agree with and things I don't. There's no human being, even those in the Vatican, who are perfect and without sin. There are absolutely things the Lord does not approve of that goes on in Catholicism. But, there's others things He doesn't approve of as well in other denominations and across the world every single day. There is no Christian denomination, or any religion, with a perfect track record. Every single human being, including you and I, has and will let down the Lord here on Earth.

If you follow the Lord, truly, then you will continue to pray, and try and love, and forgive your fellow imperfect Christians around the word regardless of their denomination, and what bad behaviors they commit(ed). Just as the Lord you say you follow does. It doesn't mean you have to love certain behavior because He doesn't either. But, remember, when the Lord was on Earth He did not ridicule, shun or ignore those within society who were known for immoral behavior. He was loving and reprimanded out of love but always with love and didn't judge and be unloving out of hate or superiority.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby kjw47 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:43 pm

You really need to take a step back and take a good look at what you serve--The last Pope--forced to retire because he is gay--he is living with his gay partner now.
Catholicism bloodguilt has amassed to the heavens in their darkness. They even killed for Adolf Hitler, killed catholic young men standing the allies side= pure darkness--LOOK.--imagine Jesus approving that--Far removed.[/quote]

I serve the Lord. No Pope is infallible. With every Pope, there's things I agree with and things I don't. There's no human being, even those in the Vatican, who are perfect and without sin. There are absolutely things the Lord does not approve of that goes on in Catholicism. But, there's others things He doesn't approve of as well in other denominations and across the world every single day. There is no Christian denomination, or any religion, with a perfect track record. Every single human being, including you and I, has and will let down the Lord here on Earth.

If you follow the Lord, truly, then you will continue to pray, and try and love, and forgive your fellow imperfect Christians around the word regardless of their denomination, and what bad behaviors they commit(ed). Just as the Lord you say you follow does. It doesn't mean you have to love certain behavior because He doesn't either. But, remember, when the Lord was on Earth He did not ridicule, shun or ignore those within society who were known for immoral behavior. He was loving and reprimanded out of love but always with love and didn't judge and be unloving out of hate or superiority.[/quote]


Yes--all fall short of the glory of God--except where bloodguilt is concerned-- The bible condemns the usage of statues and icons( little metal cross)--but even far worse for the catholics--they are mislead into bowing down to a graven image.--exodus 20:4--you must not make a carved image or a form of anything that is in heaven)--Jesus is in heaven--sitting on a throne--king of kings-- not nailed to a carved image cross. It is a graven image--found in every catholic church, being bowed down to.
1Tim 1:9--mentions against--manslayers-- 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of one another is allowed.
Matt 23:9--do not call any man father( as a teacher of spiritual things) --they cannot even understand this simple bible milk. Holy Father is Gods title--the Pope is trying to elevate himself into the position of God.
Do they teach you--the great multitude will remain on earth forever? Jesus taught that truth. So did the Psalmist.

Fact--The Holy spirit is the go between between God and men--not Mary.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:27 pm

kjw47 wrote:Yes--all fall short of the glory of God--except where bloodguilt is concerned-- The bible condemns the usage of statues and icons( little metal cross)--but even far worse for the catholics--they are mislead into bowing down to a graven image.--exodus 20:4--you must not make a carved image or a form of anything that is in heaven)--Jesus is in heaven--sitting on a throne--king of kings-- not nailed to a carved image cross. It is a graven image--found in every catholic church, being bowed down to.
1Tim 1:9--mentions against--manslayers-- 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of one another is allowed.
Matt 23:9--do not call any man father( as a teacher of spiritual things) --they cannot even understand this simple bible milk. Holy Father is Gods title--the Pope is trying to elevate himself into the position of God. Do they teach you--the great multitude will remain on earth forever? Jesus taught that truth. So did the Psalmist.

Fact--The Holy spirit is the go between between God and men--not Mary.


Those are just a few of the common misconceptions Christian Catholics face. On this forum you will find where I have clarified for people those misconceptions and more. Otherwise, there's Google.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby kjw47 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Clare wrote:
kjw47 wrote:Yes--all fall short of the glory of God--except where bloodguilt is concerned-- The bible condemns the usage of statues and icons( little metal cross)--but even far worse for the catholics--they are mislead into bowing down to a graven image.--exodus 20:4--you must not make a carved image or a form of anything that is in heaven)--Jesus is in heaven--sitting on a throne--king of kings-- not nailed to a carved image cross. It is a graven image--found in every catholic church, being bowed down to.
1Tim 1:9--mentions against--manslayers-- 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of one another is allowed.
Matt 23:9--do not call any man father( as a teacher of spiritual things) --they cannot even understand this simple bible milk. Holy Father is Gods title--the Pope is trying to elevate himself into the position of God. Do they teach you--the great multitude will remain on earth forever? Jesus taught that truth. So did the Psalmist.

Fact--The Holy spirit is the go between between God and men--not Mary.


Those are just a few of the common misconceptions Christian Catholics face. On this forum you will find where I have clarified for people those misconceptions and more. Otherwise, there's Google.



How can you call--reality a misconception? Do you think Jesus has--MAFIA as its elite Members of his congregation? Even the new pope spoke against that darkness of Catholicism and what it practices. Really Clare--I share facts--you need to take a better look--many false teachings entered out of those councils.
In the council of Nicea--no trinity was taught--it was added later--it does not exist--YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true living God. There is 0 doubt. It takes believing Jesus over mens dogmas--I haven't met a Trinitarian yet that will do that. It is such a shame--Did God waste his words when he spoke from heaven and said--- This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby kjw47 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Clare wrote:
kjw47 wrote:Yes--all fall short of the glory of God--except where bloodguilt is concerned-- The bible condemns the usage of statues and icons( little metal cross)--but even far worse for the catholics--they are mislead into bowing down to a graven image.--exodus 20:4--you must not make a carved image or a form of anything that is in heaven)--Jesus is in heaven--sitting on a throne--king of kings-- not nailed to a carved image cross. It is a graven image--found in every catholic church, being bowed down to.
1Tim 1:9--mentions against--manslayers-- 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of one another is allowed.
Matt 23:9--do not call any man father( as a teacher of spiritual things) --they cannot even understand this simple bible milk. Holy Father is Gods title--the Pope is trying to elevate himself into the position of God. Do they teach you--the great multitude will remain on earth forever? Jesus taught that truth. So did the Psalmist.

Fact--The Holy spirit is the go between between God and men--not Mary.


Those are just a few of the common misconceptions Christian Catholics face. On this forum you will find where I have clarified for people those misconceptions and more. Otherwise, there's Google.



Another major error by Catholicism = The Vatican has killers guarding it--is that what Jesus would have done? When the Pope goes in his vehicle--killers surround it to protect the Pope--Why---Fear of men--there is a great example of how wrong that is in the bible--Peter denied Jesus 3 times out of fear of men--he was wrong. If God is with one, do they need to fear men?
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:00 pm

kjw47 wrote:
Clare wrote:
kjw47 wrote:Yes--all fall short of the glory of God--except where bloodguilt is concerned-- The bible condemns the usage of statues and icons( little metal cross)--but even far worse for the catholics--they are mislead into bowing down to a graven image.--exodus 20:4--you must not make a carved image or a form of anything that is in heaven)--Jesus is in heaven--sitting on a throne--king of kings-- not nailed to a carved image cross. It is a graven image--found in every catholic church, being bowed down to.
1Tim 1:9--mentions against--manslayers-- 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of one another is allowed.
Matt 23:9--do not call any man father( as a teacher of spiritual things) --they cannot even understand this simple bible milk. Holy Father is Gods title--the Pope is trying to elevate himself into the position of God. Do they teach you--the great multitude will remain on earth forever? Jesus taught that truth. So did the Psalmist.

Fact--The Holy spirit is the go between between God and men--not Mary.


Those are just a few of the common misconceptions Christian Catholics face. On this forum you will find where I have clarified for people those misconceptions and more. Otherwise, there's Google.


How can you call--reality a misconception? Do you think Jesus has--MAFIA as its elite Members of his congregation? Even the new pope spoke against that darkness of Catholicism and what it practices. Really Clare--I share facts--you need to take a better look--many false teachings entered out of those councils.

In the council of Nicea--no trinity was taught--it was added later--it does not exist--YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true living God. There is 0 doubt. It takes believing Jesus over mens dogmas--I haven't met a Trinitarian yet that will do that. It is such a shame--Did God waste his words when he spoke from heaven and said--- This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.

Another major error by Catholicism = The Vatican has killers guarding it--is that what Jesus would have done? When the Pope goes in his vehicle--killers surround it to protect the Pope--Why---Fear of men--there is a great example of how wrong that is in the bible--Peter denied Jesus 3 times out of fear of men--he was wrong. If God is with one, do they need to fear men?


As I said, you mentioned just a few of the common misconceptions Christian Catholics face. On this forum you will find where I have clarified for people those misconceptions and more. Otherwise, there's Google. Myself and others can explain it all TO you but we can't understand it FOR you.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby kjw47 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Clare wrote:
kjw47 wrote:Yes--all fall short of the glory of God--except where bloodguilt is concerned-- The bible condemns the usage of statues and icons( little metal cross)--but even far worse for the catholics--they are mislead into bowing down to a graven image.--exodus 20:4--you must not make a carved image or a form of anything that is in heaven)--Jesus is in heaven--sitting on a throne--king of kings-- not nailed to a carved image cross. It is a graven image--found in every catholic church, being bowed down to.
1Tim 1:9--mentions against--manslayers-- 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of one another is allowed.
Matt 23:9--do not call any man father( as a teacher of spiritual things) --they cannot even understand this simple bible milk. Holy Father is Gods title--the Pope is trying to elevate himself into the position of God. Do they teach you--the great multitude will remain on earth forever? Jesus taught that truth. So did the Psalmist.

Fact--The Holy spirit is the go between between God and men--not Mary.


Those are just a few of the common misconceptions Christian Catholics face. On this forum you will find where I have clarified for people those misconceptions and more. Otherwise, there's Google.


How can you call--reality a misconception? Do you think Jesus has--MAFIA as its elite Members of his congregation? Even the new pope spoke against that darkness of Catholicism and what it practices. Really Clare--I share facts--you need to take a better look--many false teachings entered out of those councils.

In the council of Nicea--no trinity was taught--it was added later--it does not exist--YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true living God. There is 0 doubt. It takes believing Jesus over mens dogmas--I haven't met a Trinitarian yet that will do that. It is such a shame--Did God waste his words when he spoke from heaven and said--- This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM.

Another major error by Catholicism = The Vatican has killers guarding it--is that what Jesus would have done? When the Pope goes in his vehicle--killers surround it to protect the Pope--Why---Fear of men--there is a great example of how wrong that is in the bible--Peter denied Jesus 3 times out of fear of men--he was wrong. If God is with one, do they need to fear men?[/quote]

As I said, you mentioned just a few of the common misconceptions Christian Catholics face. On this forum you will find where I have clarified for people those misconceptions and more. Otherwise, there's Google. Myself and others can explain it all TO you but we can't understand it FOR you.[/quote]


Words cannot change the facts.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 4:52 pm
Location: upstate, NY
Affiliation: Christian

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Latest messsge from The Blessed Virgin Mary on July 25th, 2016

Dear children! I am looking at you and I see you lost; and you do not have prayer or joy in your heart. Return to prayer, little children, and put God in the first place and not man. Do not lose the hope which I am carrying to you. May this time, little children, every day, be a greater seeking of God in the silence of your heart; and pray, pray, pray until prayer becomes joy for you. Thank you for having responded to my call.

Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

Re: Messages from Blessed Virgin Mary.

Postby Clare » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:41 am

Latest message from The Blessed Virgin Mary on August 2, 2016.

Dear children, I have come to you - among you - for you to give me your concerns so that I may offer them to my Son; that I may intercede for you before Him for your good. I know that each of you has his concerns, his trials. Therefore I am inviting you in a motherly way: come to the table of my Son. He is breaking bread for you; He is giving Himself to you; He is giving you hope; He is asking for more faith, hope and serenity from you. He is seeking of you to battle within against egoism, judgement and human weaknesses. Therefore, as a mother, I am saying: pray; because prayer gives you strength for the interior battle. My Son, when He was little, often said to me that there will be many who will love me and call me ‘mother’. Among you, I feel love. Thank you. For the sake of that love I am imploring my Son that none of you, my children, will return home the same as he came; that you may take with you all the more hope, mercy and love; that you may be my apostles of love who will witness with their lives that the Heavenly Father is the source of life and not of death. Dear children, anew, in a motherly way I am imploring you, pray for the chosen ones of my Son, for their blessed hands - for your shepherds - that they may preach my Son with all the more love and in this way bring about conversions. Thank you.
Clare
Senior member
Senior member
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Affiliation: Catholic

PreviousNext

Return to Christians

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest