The work Jesus began

Where Christians can talk among themselves, and about those Godless atheists.

The work Jesus began

Postby kjw47 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Luke 10-- Jesus sent the seventy, out by two, ( Acts 20:20-- house to house-- teaching the good news of Gods kingdom and king. That work does not stop until the end-- Matt 24:14.
-- When the silence has broken--
kjw47
resident
resident

Affiliation: Christian

Re: The work Jesus began

Postby cleve » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:46 am

kjw47 wrote:Luke 10-- Jesus sent the seventy, out by two, ( Acts 20:20-- house to house-- teaching the good news of Gods kingdom and king. That work does not stop until the end-- Matt 24:14.

Please, tell me how your kingdom hall opts to follow and obey Jesus closely in those historical examples today.
Affiliated with no religious group. Most people label me as a dispensationalist (sometimes preceded with ultra-) .
cleve

Affiliation: Individual believer in Christ

Postby cleve » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:53 am

kjw47 wrote:...That work does not stop until the end-- Matt 24:14.

Since you left this in a format that requires me to use my imagination, do you think I should get circumcised?
Affiliated with no religious group. Most people label me as a dispensationalist (sometimes preceded with ultra-) .
cleve

Postby kjw47 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:59 pm

cleve wrote:
kjw47 wrote:Luke 10-- Jesus sent the seventy, out by two, ( Acts 20:20-- house to house-- teaching the good news of Gods kingdom and king. That work does not stop until the end-- Matt 24:14.

Please, tell me how your kingdom hall opts to follow and obey Jesus closely in those historical examples today.

They strive to be no part of this world. Study and apply every utterance from God to the best of their abilities and the strength God gives to them. Becoming workers,( Matt 9:37)-- sent out like the 70 were and so on. They apply this daily---Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- Once one does that in their heart daily--they can accomplish this ultra important teaching--John 4:22-24
kjw47
resident
resident

Postby kjw47 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:59 pm

cleve wrote:

Since you left this in a format that requires me to use my imagination, do you think I should get circumcised?

I don't know.
kjw47
resident
resident

Postby cleve » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:37 am

cleve wrote:

kjw47 wrote:They strive to be no part of this world. Study and apply every utterance from God to the best of their abilities and the strength God gives to them.

How do you distinguish between God's commanding your group to do something, and God giving your group an example for the purpose of instruction/teaching?
kjw47 wrote: Becoming workers,( Matt 9:37)
Basing your comment on the focus of your cited verse, what specific instructions are given for carrying out this work? Would you consider yourself to be working for "the salvation" of the Jew first? V.36 implies that sheep are helpless without a shepherd. Can demons be driven out without the spiritual gifts that were specifically designated for Israel, and the laying on of the Apostle's hands?
cleve

Postby cleve » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:23 am

cleve wrote:

So do you think we should be in covenant relationship with Israel? With Abraham and His descendants? With Moses and under the law? OT and NT?
cleve

Postby kjw47 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:17 pm

cleve wrote:
cleve wrote:

So do you think we should be in covenant relationship with Israel? With Abraham and His descendants? With Moses and under the law? OT and NT?

After rejecting their own Messiah, Gods appointed king--they are cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:37-39) they outright have refused for over 1900 years to do verse 39)-- spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen--These serve the God of Israel( a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God, the Messiah, my king. Every law is written on the heart of true followers in LOVE--FEW possess the love Jesus spoke of--not only do you have to love family and friends, you must love your enemies that way as well. and do not return evil for evil. Yet most love their family and friends but then cheer when one like Osama bin Laden gets murdered. Those have premeditated return evil for evil in their hearts, lacking the Love Jesus taught. Even Hitler accomplished loving his family and friends. The spirit of antichrist lives in those hearts--they seek vengeance for pride and self---Jesus teaches---Vengeance is mine said the Lord. Everytime vengeance is taken for pride and self--those are throwing Jesus away.---Its not so easy to follow Jesus in a satan ruled system.
kjw47
resident
resident

Postby kjw47 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:20 pm

cleve wrote:
cleve wrote:

kjw47 wrote:They strive to be no part of this world. Study and apply every utterance from God to the best of their abilities and the strength God gives to them.

How do you distinguish between God's commanding your group to do something, and God giving your group an example for the purpose of instruction/teaching?
kjw47 wrote: Becoming workers,( Matt 9:37)
Basing your comment on the focus of your cited verse, what specific instructions are given for carrying out this work? Would you consider yourself to be working for "the salvation" of the Jew first? V.36 implies that sheep are helpless without a shepherd. Can demons be driven out without the spiritual gifts that were specifically designated for Israel, and the laying on of the Apostle's hands?

Jesus came as the prime example--he spent 24/7 living to do Gods will. Jesus started the work. Its all about applying Matt 6:33-- seeking the kingdom first( in ones daily life) and his=YHVH(Jehovahs) righteousness. Its not about--$$$, pleasure like most seek first. Few listen to Jesus.
kjw47
resident
resident

Postby cleve » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 am

kjw47 wrote:Jesus came as the prime example [...]

We agree about Jesus. But this post is not really about salvation or Jesus. What I have been trying to point out to you is that you're also currently under an "unholy worldly religious belief system created by men"; all of these religious identities seem limited to selling fire insurance and collecting money, and their main focus seems to void itself of "rightly dividing the word of truth," which currently seems to be in seed form. This brand of "foolish preaching" might be ok - "for awhile" - for immature who are growing as believers (God bless them). What I was trying to bring out relates to the "Holy umbrella" of "religious safety" (which currently has Holy holes in it) that has been established by many and also this organization. But its members seem limited in "their religious ability" to feel the "moisture" of religious falsehood (wrong division) coming down through those "religious holes" in it. But your members seem more dependent on outward creativity (the writings and authority of the organization) rather than inward creativity and authority of Christ in them - there needs to be a focused, creative, shared energy with Christ (the Anointed one). But what does their focused energy need to be? The organizational guidebook does the opposite. So, what is the opposite? Religious leaders transfer dependency to themselves. This tends to limit, rather than increase, the discussion capabilities of its members. The ultimate result is an after-effect of "foolish preaching" to sometimes mature outsiders. Sowing and weeping :roll:
cleve

Postby kjw47 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:13 pm

cleve wrote:
kjw47 wrote:Jesus came as the prime example [...]

We agree about Jesus. But this post is not really about salvation or Jesus. What I have been trying to point out to you is that you're also currently under an "unholy worldly religious belief system created by men"; all of these religious identities seem limited to selling fire insurance and collecting money, and their main focus seems to void itself of "rightly dividing the word of truth," which currently seems to be in seed form. This brand of "foolish preaching" might be ok - "for awhile" - for immature who are growing as believers (God bless them). What I was trying to bring out relates to the "Holy umbrella" of "religious safety" (which currently has Holy holes in it) that has been established by many and also this organization. But its members seem limited in "their religious ability" to feel the "moisture" of religious falsehood (wrong division) coming down through those "religious holes" in it. But your members seem more dependent on outward creativity (the writings and authority of the organization) rather than inward creativity and authority of Christ in them - there needs to be a focused, creative, shared energy with Christ (the Anointed one). But what does their focused energy need to be? The organizational guidebook does the opposite. So, what is the opposite? Religious leaders transfer dependency to themselves. This tends to limit, rather than increase, the discussion capabilities of its members. The ultimate result is an after-effect of "foolish preaching" to sometimes mature outsiders. Sowing and weeping :roll:

Jesus appointed his real teachers on earth, over ALL of his belongings--One had better listen to them-Luke 10:16--those that reject them are rejecting Jesus and God as well.
The JW org is likened to being Noahs ark, (unlike the rest have constantly looked for errors and found them and made correction.)--- one has to be on board before God slams the door at the start of the tribulation. All will know then, but it will be to late.
kjw47
resident
resident

Postby cleve » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:29 pm

kjw47 wrote:Jesus appointed his real teachers on earth, over ALL of his belongings--One had better listen to them-Luke 10:16--those that reject them are rejecting Jesus and God as well.

"Jesus appointed his real teachers on earth," so this is only historically true. Not a true application for today.
Do you know who (the teacher) Jesus sent, after He died on the cross, to teach "us" Gentiles was?

kjw47 wrote:The JW org is likened to being Noahs ark,

"JW org is likened to being Noahs ark," - This looks a lot like what I've learned to call "spiritualizing the Word of God," and the situations are specific. Example: the serpent in the Garden of Eden. The Bible does not spiritualize Noah's ark in this way.
So, just as you liken jw.org to being similar to Noah's ark, would you agree to letting me liken any group of people who have a heart and mind of truth (learned knowledge) to being as Noahs ark?

kjw47 wrote:(unlike the rest have constantly looked for errors and found them and made correction.)--- one has to be on board before God slams the door at the start of the tribulation. All will know then, but it will be to late.

So the rest of the people (with good hearts and minds) corrected their mistakes (reverently repented) but didn't get aboard on something (that you didn't communicate clearly.) God slams the door (Jesus being the door) at the start of the tribulation. You say all will know (something of tribulation?) then, but it will be too late. So, (guessing) you mean all JW org will know tribulation then, but it will be too late? :? What makes jw.org wise to such information, while no one else is?

;
cleve

Postby kjw47 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

cleve wrote:
kjw47 wrote:Jesus appointed his real teachers on earth, over ALL of his belongings--One had better listen to them-Luke 10:16--those that reject them are rejecting Jesus and God as well.

"Jesus appointed his real teachers on earth," so this is only historically true. Not a true application for today.
Do you know who (the teacher) Jesus sent, after He died on the cross, to teach "us" Gentiles was?

kjw47 wrote:The JW org is likened to being Noahs ark,

"JW org is likened to being Noahs ark," - This looks a lot like what I've learned to call "spiritualizing the Word of God," and the situations are specific. Example: the serpent in the Garden of Eden. The Bible does not spiritualize Noah's ark in this way.
So, just as you liken jw.org to being similar to Noah's ark, would you agree to letting me liken any group of people who have a heart and mind of truth (learned knowledge) to being as Noahs ark?

kjw47 wrote:(unlike the rest have constantly looked for errors and found them and made correction.)--- one has to be on board before God slams the door at the start of the tribulation. All will know then, but it will be to late.

So the rest of the people (with good hearts and minds) corrected their mistakes (reverently repented) but didn't get aboard on something (that you didn't communicate clearly.) God slams the door (Jesus being the door) at the start of the tribulation. You say all will know (something of tribulation?) then, but it will be too late. So, (guessing) you mean all JW org will know tribulation then, but it will be too late? :? What makes jw.org wise to such information, while no one else is?

;

2 billion listening to the wrong teachers. There is no trinity god in existence. Hard to be upright and blameless( Proverbs 2:21-22) if one is breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. YHVH(Jehovah) the Father is the only true God-- Jesus clearly teaches it at John 17:1-6,26--He said the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. verse 6 = YHVH(Jehovah) 26= YHVH(Jehovah) Paul teaches the same-1Cor 8:6--There is ONE God to all the Father.---see period--no trinity here. No Israelite ever served a trinity while serving the true living God.
kjw47
resident
resident

Postby cleve » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:04 pm

"Spiritual Israel" and "trinity god" are man's teachings. Those labels are not used in scripture; so I don't use them. I don't like the "trinity god" doctrine very well because it seems bent on diffusing what is attributed to the One God - who is in all of His creation.
cleve

Postby kjw47 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:04 am

cleve wrote:"Spiritual Israel" and "trinity god" are man's teachings. Those labels are not used in scripture; so I don't use them. I don't like the "trinity god" doctrine very well because it seems bent on diffusing what is attributed to the One God - who is in all of His creation.

Matt 23:37-39-- Israels religion is cut off of being Gods chosen--see verse 39--for over 1900 years they have outright refused. Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen. That includes the gentiles as well. The term doesn't need to be present in the bible. The facts of what the bible teaches makes it a reality. Israel will NEVER do verse 39.
kjw47
resident
resident

Next

Return to Christians