The Stupidest Man Alive in the Greatest Position of Power

Callers to action, creators of Superpacs, and championers of causes great and small unite! Air all your political thoughts here. Whitened teeth, dyed hair, and spray-on tans not required but preferred.

The Stupidest Man Alive in the Greatest Position of Power

Postby Keep The Reason » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Listen to this. Just listen to this. How does anyone take this guy seriously? This is the President of the United States.

The thing is, they do. They take this mumbling, stumbling rambling disconnected buffoon seriously and it even makes sense to these supporters. As long as he blames someone else (Hillary, Obama, the Media)... their brains go into trance mode and their eyes glaze over and they bow their heads in reverence.

How I miss "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." And, "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." And "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." And "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" And "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

OMG... I MISS GEORGE W. BUSH AND HIS INTELLECT!
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Re: The Stupidest Man Alive in the Greatest Position of Powe

Postby Simplyme » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:18 pm

What have they done!!!!!!!
I find it rather amusing, when thought of as ignorant or stupid(though I can be on many subjects). Especially by those who believe in a deity up in heaven watching our every move, and rewarding or punishing us after we have expired.
Simplyme

Return to Politics