Hope You're Happy Now...

Callers to action, creators of Superpacs, and championers of causes great and small unite! Air all your political thoughts here. Whitened teeth, dyed hair, and spray-on tans not required but preferred.

Re: Hope You're Happy Now...

Postby Keep The Reason » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Chapabel wrote:No, Obama flatly does not like Netanyahu.

What does that have to do with ANYTHING? I already told you NO PRESIDENT visits with heads of state right before the elections. You already SEE it in print in conservative rags YOU champion. So what if he doesn't like the guy? There's plenty of people one can not like and still have to do business with.

For instance, you make me sick with your demented agendas and religious wackaloonery on a regular basis but I deal with you.

He has made that abundantly clear. Regardless of who wins the election, the threat posed by Iran will still exist and who better to convey that message than Netanyahu.

Yes, and Obama disagrees with heightening sanctions which is a perfectly legitimate position to take as it could easily derail negotiations. Why should he align with Netayahu? Because YOU want him to? I'm glad he's standing firm against Netanyahu on that. Netanyahu is too hawkish and has imperialistic tendencies.

Besides stop complaining. Remember, Obama is the antiChrist and he has to do these things so Armageddon can happen and you can be swept up to Heaven when Jesus comes back riding 6 white horses when she comes, when she comes.
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Postby spongebob » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Thought I would rekindle this old gem. It's just amazing to me how righties always bully President Obama for his imagined sins. The most ridiculous of course is his anti-Christian agenda. Yes, an openly Christian President that is actively anti-religion. The absurdity is thick although the evidence is not. The fact is, conservatives have little of actual value with which to attack the president, so they just create these imagined ills and go at it, hoping that if they are repeated often enough, people will just believe them. If I'm asked if Obama has been a perfect president, I'll say absolutely not. If asked if he's been a good president, I'll say you bet your ass he has. But all of these imagined problems by the right are complete and utter nonsense.

Unqualified comments by people like Chapabel that the Obama administration has brought America (I assume he meant the United States) to its lowest point in history and their anti-god positions have made us the laughing stock of the world. These are the kind of senseless and baseless allegations that are impossible to address because they are so meaningless and vague.

And btw, I can appreciate the idea that our leaders are sometimes laughable because most of them have done extremely laughable things in just my lifetime:

Ford tripping and falling at a speech, G. H. Bush throwing up on Japanese ambassadors and backtracking on an absolute promise, W making all manner of foot-in-mouth statements for 8 years not to mention wrecking the entire power balance of the middle east, Regan getting caught doing illegal weapons deals, Clinton getting caught with Monica sucking his cock.
Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad ones.
~Bertrand Russell

:spongeb:
spongebob

Affiliation: Humanist - Bright

Postby Keep The Reason » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:00 pm

What is jaw dropping to me is that right wingers applaud Trump for complimenting Putin of all people!

Can you imagine if Obama would for a single second find accord with that murderous, insane, invading tin pot dictator? The clouds would literally fall from the sky. But here they are, cheering Trump for sticking by a Russian despot! Unbelievable! Un. Fucking. Be. Lieveable!

Their brains are broken. There's no other imaginable conclusion. It's tribalism to the utter insane degree. They collectively and completely have lost their minds. Bye bye. Toys in the attic. SherrrrrrrRinnng! Elvis has left the building.

And these amazing wackaloons are going to vote, lol.
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Postby spongebob » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Keep The Reason wrote:What is jaw dropping to me is that right wingers applaud Trump for complimenting Putin of all people!

Can you imagine if Obama would for a single second find accord with that murderous, insane, invading tin pot dictator? The clouds would literally fall from the sky. But here they are, cheering Trump for sticking by a Russian despot! Unbelievable! Un. Fucking. Be. Lieveable!

Their brains are broken. There's no other imaginable conclusion. It's tribalism to the utter insane degree. They collectively and completely have lost their minds. Bye bye. Toys in the attic. SherrrrrrrRinnng! Elvis has left the building.

And these amazing wackaloons are going to vote, lol.

These may well be the last days of Rome, my friend. Better get your right arm warmed up to do the Sieg Heil.
Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad ones.
~Bertrand Russell

:spongeb:
spongebob

Affiliation: Humanist - Bright

Postby Simplyme » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:29 am

I have always said. Even Rome fell.......
I find it rather amusing, when thought of as ignorant or stupid(though I can be on many subjects). Especially by those who believe in a deity up in heaven watching our every move, and rewarding or punishing us after we have expired.
Simplyme

Previous

Return to Politics