Cause and Effect and Convergance...

Callers to action, creators of Superpacs, and championers of causes great and small unite! Air all your political thoughts here. Whitened teeth, dyed hair, and spray-on tans not required but preferred.

Re: Cause and Effect and Convergance...

Postby Keep The Reason » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:03 am

Chapabel wrote:Well, there you go. Instead of maintaining some type of civil decorum, you fly off into another one of your profanity-laced, name-calling diatribes again. Why do I even bother with you? 20 years ago I would have driven to the left coast and taught you a lesson in manners and the consequences of rude behavior. Now, I simply pity you. You are so full of hate, anger and bitterness. You revile every person who disagrees with your position whether they are believers or not. You are nothing more than a loud-mouth bully.

My anger at you and people like you is fully justified. You cause massive amounts of misery. You make these high minded claims of caring for babies, then do nothing to actually solve their plight. You'd save a baby and condemn it to a life of crime and poverty, only to shoot it if it ever became a threat to you thanks to you creating a crushing environment. You do nothing to fix it, and you ignore methods that DO fix it. And you make one consistently ignorant argument after the next.

Here's the perfect example:

BTW, it is you who is the pathetic hypocrite. In one statement you declare how sex is almost as important as eating breathing to a primate:
We're evolved to fuck and especially so as puberty wanes. Whether you like our actual evolved nature or not doesn't change the demonstrable fact that as evolved primates we like to fuck about as much as we like to breathe and eat.

Then you try to play the concerned liberal wanting to educate people out of their primal instincts:
I am MUCH more pro education and pro ending of poverty. Minorities like blacks and Hispanics are far more likely to get abortions because they are poor and are denied equal opportunities. As usual, you Sick Samaritans cannot possibly see the chain-linking of various issues. Poverty leads to ignorance. Ignorance leads to poverty. In that loop, one of the only escapes is to feel good, even in a short term. Thus, drugs, drinking, and sex are all higher because of it. So of course the ramifications of such lives is going to be higher.

So which is it you hypocrite? Do people get abortions because they are a higher form of animal or because they are poor and uneducated?

This is a completely uninformed, ignorant statement by you. You think that humans cannot be more than one thing? We can be evolved from the animal kingdom AND have higher brain functions so we can be educated. They are obviously not mutually exclusive.

Humans can be well civilized or behave like vicious animals. Of course we have primal instincts, and of course we can direct them. We are evolved to eat, but that doesn't mean we are blatantly cannibalistic. We love to fuck but that doesn't mean we allow ourselves or others to rape children. How you got to be an adult without understanding things like this is mind boggling.

When I encounter vile, self-centered, blow-hards like you I am reminded of Jesus' grace. He still loves you despite your dark, evil heart. You like videos so much why don't you watch my buddy Greg Locke. And I leave you with this: https://www.facebook.com/PastorLocke/vi ... 3/?fref=nf

Whenever I meet vile evil hearted people like you I'm reminded of all those women you would sentence to abject misery, even forced to bear children from rape or incest, living their entire lives traumatized because people like you value useless nonsense like a dead legend from 2000 years ago and his so-called "grace".

You keep your "grace" for all its worth. I'll endorse actual actions that relieve suffering.

Oh, and don't let it go unnoticed that you still like to make threats of physical violence. 20 years ago or 20 minutes ago, that violent inclination is a primal urge. Controlling it is your higher brain function at work. Not a hypocrite. See how that works? Humans can do both. Just like we can have a massive urge to fuck but also control it.

Schools out.
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Postby Simplyme » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:58 am

He seems focus more on the "fucks" then he does anything else.

20 years ago I would have driven to the left coast and taught you a lesson in manners and the consequences of rude behavior.

I wonder how exactly would you carry this out? You talk a big game behind your CP. It would seem that you are the one full of hate, anger and bitterness. It would seem to me like you need to get laid. Maybe that is the problem you are having with this topic. You think everyone is having sex but you. It would seem like you are bitter because everyone gets to participate in sex like they want except you, because of the rules set by your religion. Forget religion for a day and go out there and fuck like you never fucked before.........you can come back the next day and just asked your god for forgiveness.
I find it rather amusing, when thought of as ignorant or stupid(though I can be on many subjects). Especially by those who believe in a deity up in heaven watching our every move, and rewarding or punishing us after we have expired.
Simplyme

Postby Chapabel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:09 am

Simplyme wrote:
20 years ago I would have driven to the left coast and taught you a lesson in manners and the consequences of rude behavior.

I wonder how exactly would you carry this out? You talk a big game behind your CP. It would seem that you are the one full of hate, anger and bitterness.

I would have gotten into my truck and drove west until I hit the left coast. Then I would have found him and washed his mouth out with soap. And trust me, I did more than talk a big game. After serving in the Marine Corps, I would not hesitate to carry through with attitude adjustments. However, if you will notice, I no longer behave that way. I am no longer possessed with the anger, hate and bitterness I used to carry around. That's because of the changes Jesus made in my life. Now, I just pray for people like KTR and stand in amazement of God's grace. And thank Him that I am no longer the mean hateful man I use to be.
To be right with God has often meant to be in trouble with men. -- A.W. Tozer
Chapabel

Affiliation: Baptist

Postby Simplyme » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:20 am

Chapabel wrote:
Simplyme wrote:

I wonder how exactly would you carry this out? You talk a big game behind your CP. It would seem that you are the one full of hate, anger and bitterness.

I would have gotten into my truck and drove west until I hit the left coast. Then I would have found him and washed his mouth out with soap. And trust me, I did more than talk a big game. After serving in the Marine Corps, I would not hesitate to carry through with attitude adjustments. However, if you will notice, I no longer behave that way. I am no longer possessed with the anger, hate and bitterness I used to carry around. That's because of the changes Jesus made in my life. Now, I just pray for people like KTR and stand in amazement of God's grace. And thank Him that I am no longer the mean hateful man I use to be.

I guess you are entitled to dream. But you are still possessed with this anger, hate and bitterness, you just use a different way to express it. So you are still that hateful person, you just now are allowing for your god to meek out the punishment. I had more respect for you if you were carrying out the justice yourself and not allowing a magical being do it for you.

P.S. On a side note.............just this weekend I kicked a Marines ass. So i'm not to big on your threat simply because you were a Marine.
I find it rather amusing, when thought of as ignorant or stupid(though I can be on many subjects). Especially by those who believe in a deity up in heaven watching our every move, and rewarding or punishing us after we have expired.
Simplyme

Postby Chapabel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:36 am

Simplyme wrote:
I guess you are entitled to dream. But you are still possessed with this anger, hate and bitterness, you just use a different way to express it. So you are still that hateful person, you just now are allowing for your god to meek out the punishment. I had more respect for you if you were carrying out the justice yourself and not allowing a magical being do it for you.

P.S. On a side note.............just this weekend I kicked a Marines ass. So i'm not to big on your threat simply because you were a Marine.

You do not know me well enough to make such assumptions. Everything you know about me is filtered through this forum. You don't even know my full and complete name. Just because I stand up for what I believe and refuse to be bullied, you accuse me of being angry, hateful and bitter? You perhaps need to meet more people with backbone.

As far as kicking a Marines butt, I'm sure that is possible. I got my butt handed to me several times. So I'm not very impressed with your claim either.
Chapabel

Postby Simplyme » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:43 am

You do not know me well enough to make such assumptions. Everything you know about me is filtered through this forum. You don't even know my full and complete name. Just because I stand up for what I believe and refuse to be bullied, you accuse me of being angry, hateful and bitter? You perhaps need to meet more people with backbone.

As far as kicking a Marines butt, I'm sure that is possible. I got my butt handed to me several times. So I'm not very impressed with your claim either.

Backbone? Hilarious. Backbone is seeking out justice on your own and not relying on a Fairy Tale to do it for you. I accuse you of being angry, hateful, and bitter based on what you write here(and your supposedly threats).

And my claim was not made to impress you, it was to state that just because you were a Marine should not scare anyone. And it seem you brought up the subject of "Marine", when you were talking about washing someone's mouth with soap. As if simply because you were a Marine you could do such thing. And I just brought up a case were that was not so.
Simplyme

Postby Chapabel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:03 pm

No, backbone is standing for what you believe and allowing the proper authorities administer justice. Seeking justice on my own is vengeance and that is not my place.

Which statement of mine on this thread represents undue anger, hatred or bitterness in defending an unborn child's life? My life is not filled with these things, but when I see blatant hypocrisy I do tend to get my hackles up. When I see people defending the murder of innocent children in the womb, yeah, I get angry.

My comment about being in the Corps simply referenced a time in my life when I would fight at the drop of a hat, and sometimes drop it myself. The point being, I would not hesitate to engage physically, regardless of the situation or opponent. It was a rebuttal of your claim that I only talked big behind my computer. And besides that, that was a long time ago. I am no longer that person.
Chapabel

Postby Keep The Reason » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Simplyme wrote:

No, you're worse. Now you want to force the rest of humanity to live under your moral compass-- that of people who lived in a tyrannical empire under a local theocracy which made women into chattel, embraced slavery, and relied on superstition to weather their miserably poverty-entrenched lives.

And if anyone disagrees with you-- you consider them cast into Hell.

I prefer the bully Marine. you hurt a lot less people that way. This way, you cause your neighbors to suffer immensely.
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Postby Simplyme » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Chapabel wrote:No, backbone is standing for what you believe and allowing the proper authorities administer justice. Seeking justice on my own is vengeance and that is not my place.

Which statement of mine on this thread represents undue anger, hatred or bitterness in defending an unborn child's life? My life is not filled with these things, but when I see blatant hypocrisy I do tend to get my hackles up. When I see people defending the murder of innocent children in the womb, yeah, I get angry.

My comment about being in the Corps simply referenced a time in my life when I would fight at the drop of a hat, and sometimes drop it myself. The point being, I would not hesitate to engage physically, regardless of the situation or opponent. It was a rebuttal of your claim that I only talked big behind my computer. And besides that, that was a long time ago. I am no longer that person.

Not if the proper authority is a "Magical Being". That does not show backbone that shows delusions.

Forcing a belief on someone shows anger, hatred and bitterness. Trying to control someone's sex life shows envy. Your statements on here shows such things. And who here is defending the murder of innocent children? Fuck!!!! I'm with you on defending the murder of innocent children. Just show me who is doing this and I will take care of it myself and not rely on a Fairy tale to do it(that's backbone).

So if it were long time ago, then I was right in thinking that you only talk behind your computer? Then what is it exactly that you are rebutting? My claim stands.
Simplyme

Postby Chapabel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Simplyme wrote:Forcing a belief on someone shows anger, hatred and bitterness. Trying to control someone's sex life shows envy. Your statements on here shows such things. And who here is defending the murder of innocent children? Fuck!!!! I'm with you on defending the murder of innocent children. Just show me who is doing this and I will take care of it myself and not rely on a Fairy tale to do it(that's backbone).

So if it were long time ago, then I was right in thinking that you only talk behind your computer? Then what is it exactly that you are rebutting? My claim stands.

Who am I forcing my beliefs on? How have I tried to control anyone's sex life? I simply ask people to act responsibly and use protection if they don't want children and insist on having sex. If they refuse, then I ask that they accept the consequences for their irresponsible acts and not simply kill their problem. How is that controlling anyone's sex life?

What did I post about washing his mouth out with soap? What did I write? I said 20 years ago I would have done it. If we apply your logic, then that is all you offer as well, just big talk and no action. My claim stands as well.
Chapabel

Postby Keep The Reason » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Chapabel wrote:No, backbone is standing for what you believe and allowing the proper authorities administer justice. Seeking justice on my own is vengeance and that is not my place.

Agreed. but you still consistently resort to the threat. Over not liking me saying "fuck".

Your entire argument is underwritten with slut shaming. Particles notices it too. You think anger and hatred and bitterness is only discernible via harsh words? No, wrong. Your anger hatred and bitterness comes out in your desire to own women's destinies. In assigning to zygotes full citizen's rights-- which at best you could only do with wild inconsistency, and which is further supported by your desire to lock people out of health care because it doesn't fit with your religious zealotry.

You do hate the idea that people fuck and in your mind they "shirk their responsibility" because of some local examples you think you see. You are angry and bitter that people don't fall lockstep into your shattered ideology, dragged along humanity from a time of barbarism and illiteracy, medical ignorance, and non-existent technology. We don't need your religion to stand in the way of decent human progress, and we don't need your empty claims of "murder" when your own religion doesn't even define it as such.

You have said it to me more than once. Look no one has any fucks left to give on how big and tough you think you are. I don't give a shit. You don't scare me, and you wouldn't scare me if we were sitting 2 feet from one another. And if my language bothers you-- GOOD. It's what a perosn like you brings out. Deservedly. It's my way completely non-violent way of telling you how vile I consider your position to be. If you tossing threats of violence is your way, I can live with that. Threaten away. I don't give a rat's ass.

Where I'll be happy to fight you is through the voting booth.
Keep The Reason

Postby Simplyme » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Chapabel wrote:
Simplyme wrote:Forcing a belief on someone shows anger, hatred and bitterness. Trying to control someone's sex life shows envy. Your statements on here shows such things. And who here is defending the murder of innocent children? Fuck!!!! I'm with you on defending the murder of innocent children. Just show me who is doing this and I will take care of it myself and not rely on a Fairy tale to do it(that's backbone).

Who am I forcing my beliefs on? How have I tried to control anyone's sex life? I simply ask people to act responsibly and use protection if they don't want children and insist on having sex. If they refuse, then I ask that they accept the consequences for their irresponsible acts and not simply kill their problem. How is that controlling anyone's sex life?

What did I post about washing his mouth out with soap? What did I write? I said 20 years ago I would have done it. If we apply your logic, then that is all you offer as well, just big talk and no action. My claim stands as well.

You are correct maybe not forcing(only because you can't, i'm sure you would if you could). Trying to force is more like it. You are again correct maybe not controlling(only because you can't, i'm sure you would if you could). Trying to control is more like it. And yes you asked....And we have the right to ignore you and fuck who we want and how we want. And again(your so dense) protection does not work 100% of the time. And nobody is killing anyone...so stop the bullshit.

If you did not mean anything by it why even bring it up(and the ,"I use to be a Marine" crap)? Yes that is all I can offer.....now if you were to show up at my doorstep trying to wash my mouth out with soap.............
Simplyme

Postby Keep The Reason » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Chapabel wrote:Forcing a belief on someone shows anger, hatred and bitterness. Trying to control someone's sex life shows envy. Your statements on here shows such things. And who here is defending the murder of innocent children? Fuck!!!! I'm with you on defending the murder of innocent children. Just show me who is doing this and I will take care of it myself and not rely on a Fairy tale to do it(that's backbone).

You are not "defending the murder of innocent CHILDREN". They aren't children. What you're doing is working towards consigning people to lifetimes of misery and poverty, higher rates of abuse and crime.

Here. Let's put an end to this with a simple question.

Considering that Planned Parenthood advocates primarily for contraception, women's health, sex education and only about 3% of what they do is abortion, do you support PPH or not? If you had to vote between a guy who was anti-PPH or pro-PPH who would you vote for?

If PPH is too "hot button" for you, would you vote for someone who was pro a full slate of sex education, including contraception (and abstinence) or would you be against that kind of a candidate?
Keep The Reason

Postby Simplyme » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:01 pm

KTR.....I said those things.........
Simplyme

Postby Stacie Cook » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Forgive me if I am not understanding correctly, but here is am implication I am seeing....

I see a statement indicating that if a woman was pregnant and didn't have the resources to raise the child, having an abortion rids her and society of the lifetime burden of misery, poverty, abuse, crime, etc. As if to erase the situation that came about and then for the woman to move on and get back to life as it was.
The other choice being instead that the woman does have the baby in a lifetime environment of poverty and misery.
Is it that cut and dry? Even if the woman has the abortion, life will *never* be the same for her.
She will always be thinking of the child she aborted. Then what kind of things might she go through that adds to societal problems- drug abuse, depression, mental health issues, relationship problems, etc.

The damage, so to speak, has been done as soon as she is pregnant. Any decision going forward, her life will never be the same. Even and especially in rape cases. I hear the argument, "Forcing a woman to be pregnant from a rape is cruel." (I'm not saying she should be forced.)
Aside from the politics involved in that statement, whether or not she carries to baby to term, she will never be the same. The act of the rape has changed her going forward. Even if she does abort the baby. Erasing the baby isn't going to erase what happened.
I see abortion being mentioned as if it a solution to simply erase a bad day and then move on. It isn't.
I'm sure no one means it to sound that way, but I feel compelled to bring it up.
If you want to meet God... then the cross is the place to which you go. - Alistair Begg
Stacie Cook

Affiliation: Hypocritical Christian

PreviousNext

Return to Politics