Keith Oberman is BACK!

Callers to action, creators of Superpacs, and championers of causes great and small unite! Air all your political thoughts here. Whitened teeth, dyed hair, and spray-on tans not required but preferred.

Keith Oberman is BACK!

Postby Keep The Reason » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 am

Oh, man, I love this guy's passion and his eviscerating ability to tell the hard-assed truth. We need this guy more than ever.

Keith Oberman on Trump's criminal suggestions that Hillary be assassinated.
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Re: Keith Oberman is BACK!

Postby Keep The Reason » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:36 am

Yeah. If you're not a deplorable, then you're in BED with them and you know what, that makes you worse than deplorable. It makes you a facilitator.

To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Postby Keep The Reason » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:37 am

176 things but this is a snapshot from September 13th and here it is the 26th so... there's about 50 more now.

Keep The Reason

Postby Jesus Raves » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:27 pm

That line about Trump releasing a portion of his medical records to Dr. Oz because Dr. Who isn't filming locally... Pretty damn good. Pretty damn fucking good.
Jesus Raves

Affiliation: Anti-Labelist

Postby Clare » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:35 am

Keep The Reason wrote:Oh, man, I love this guy's passion and his eviscerating ability to tell the hard-assed truth. We need this guy more than ever.

I agree 100%.
Clare

Affiliation: Catholic

Postby Simplyme » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:44 am

Ok...now i'm getting scared. You two agreeing on two different posts. Shit...is that not one of the signs in Revelations? :-)
I find it rather amusing, when thought of as ignorant or stupid(though I can be on many subjects). Especially by those who believe in a deity up in heaven watching our every move, and rewarding or punishing us after we have expired.
Simplyme

Postby Clare » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:08 am

Simplyme wrote:Ok...now i'm getting scared. You two agreeing on two different posts. Shit...is that not one of the signs in Revelations? :-)

Just because he and I have had disagreements it doesn't mean we'll never see eye to eye on anything. It's not really a big deal when we have agreements.
Clare

Affiliation: Catholic

Return to Politics