Karma Visits "Tough" Nazis

Callers to action, creators of Superpacs, and championers of causes great and small unite! Air all your political thoughts here. Whitened teeth, dyed hair, and spray-on tans not required but preferred.

Karma Visits "Tough" Nazis

Postby Keep The Reason » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Oh, this is just deliriously entertaining.

So I'm going to do it this way. First, below is the VICE documentary where they were embedded with the racists assholes who went to Charlottesville. So watch this video and pay particular attention to the skin head tough guy Chris Cantwell who blusters and bloviates and bullies about, saying he's ready for violence and no one is going to give him what for. then move on to Video #2 in my followup post.

To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Re: Karma Visits "Tough" Nazis

Postby Keep The Reason » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Ok did you watch it? Now here is the tough Nazi the very next day.

Awwwwww, is snookums a widdle snowfwake who needs a safey-spacey?

What a whiny. Little. Bitch. Exposed to the world for the crybaby loser he is.

Schadenfreude? Thy name is "Cwissy Cantweww".

By the way, asshole. Here's an option for you: STOP BEING A RACIST FUCK!

There. That wasn't hard, was it?
To cut some folks off at the pass, I don't advocate for violence, oppression, genocide, war, hatred or intolerance. Instead, I advocate for education, organization, activism, and the democratic process. ~~ KtR
Keep The Reason

Affiliation: Reasonist

Re: Karma Visits "Tough" Nazis

Postby darkumbra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Here's an option? Stop being a NAZI.

It's actually easy to avoid being a NAZI, just be a human being.
The "god experience"? I have no idea what you are talking about. This sounds like COMPLETE BULLSHIT that you are just making up. How do you define "god experience" in objective scientific terms?-Mitch - a Christian beyond compare.
darkumbra

Return to Politics